Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yg17

macrumors Pentium
Aug 1, 2004
St. Louis, MO
You sound like a terrible human being. People like you are what make theft profitable.

Given your poor spelling and grammar I doubt that you even understand why.

It's par for the course for him:

Because Apple knows we pirate their software, so now they are giving it away. No need to charge money if almost nobody pays for it.

Haha, +1 Apple.

So convenient to update my apps (iWork, iLife, Aperture) through Mac App Store, even though i pirated all of them...:cool:

Now do the same thing with Final Cut. :))

Han Solo 1

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2013
Who cares if it's stolen? I bought lots of stolen things, i even payed a guy to get me a gold 5s and he stoled one for me (i think it's stolen, it didn't came with a box or cable or charger and it had lots of photos on it).

You just bought a phone, you didn't know if it was stolen, you did nothing wrong, it's not your fault!
That what you tell the police if they ask you something! :D

Enjoy your new phone! :)

And. . . .reported.

People like you make up 50% of the reason this world is so messed up.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Who cares if it's stolen? I bought lots of stolen things, i even payed a guy to get me a gold 5s and he stoled one for me (i think it's stolen, it didn't came with a box or cable or charger and it had lots of photos on it).

You just bought a phone, you didn't know if it was stolen, you did nothing wrong, it's not your fault!

That's why the police doesn't do anything about those who possess stolen property...oh, wait...

(Not to mention the fact that if activation lock is enabled then you would likely care that it's stolen since you wouldn't really be able to use it, right? That's what all of this is pretty much about.)

UberNuub

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2013

I want this moron on a silver platter.

old-wiz

macrumors G3
Mar 26, 2008
West Suburban Boston Ma
Why are you all feeding the troll(s)? :rolleyes:

actually we all seem to be talking to ourselves - the OP hasn't returned. He only made 2 posts, both on the day joined, and hasn't posted since. One post to create this thread and one post asking for help with stolen phone on another thread. Looks like he won't be back anyway. Maybe the mods should just close this to stop us from ranting back and forth.

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
actually we all seem to be talking to ourselves - the OP hasn't returned. He only made 2 posts, both on the day joined, and hasn't posted since. One post to create this thread and one post asking for help with stolen phone on another thread. Looks like he won't be back anyway. Maybe the mods should just close this to stop us from ranting back and forth.

Please note: a troll in a thread does not have to be the topic starter. And I wasn't referring to the topic starter as said troll in this instance anyway.

acfusion29

macrumors 68040
Nov 8, 2007
Toronto
lol @ people who think the police will do anything with the stolen property you bring to the station.. they have more important calls to go to

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.