Hi All, I was waiting patiently for the next gen Iphone which should be announced on June 7th. I had been eligible for upgrade on my line since December 2009 and had the Iphone 3G. However, an unexpected situation came up in which my GF got her phone stolen (an Iphone 3GS) on May 15th. On May 16th I went to ATT and Apple with her to check on her options, and to get a new 3GS it would cost her $599. Now, she is a single mom with a kid who has autism, who waits tables for not too much money - I figured I'd help her out by using my upgrade to 3GS, letting her use my Iphone 3G while we explore her options for a new Iphone (likely buying off Ebay or CL or from a friend of mine who might be willing to sell). An Apple store employee told me that I had 30 days to return my 3GS, and that once returning it might take a couple days but I WOULD regain my upgrade eligibility and be able to purchase a Iphone 4 or HD or whatever the new one is going to be called. Or, if the new one won't be out until July or later than my 30 days, I was going to just use my 3G again until then. Is this a safe strategy, besides the obvious chance of breaking or losing the 3GS before then? I know the safer strategy would have been to wait, but I really wanted to help my GF out. If worse comes to worse, I have another line due for an upgrade August 25th. Thanks!