Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston splitting

MacDawg

macrumors Core
Original poster
Mar 20, 2004
"Between the Hedges"
Another Hollywood marriage bites the dust...
Sorry to hear it :(

Story here on CNN

CNN said:
After more than four years of marriage, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston have decided to formally separate, according to the office of Aniston's publicist, Stephen Huvane.

People magazine, which first reported the split, quoted the couple as saying that "this decision is the result of much thoughtful consideration," and is not "the result of any of the speculation reported by the tabloid media."
Woof, Woof - Dawg

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
Available meat on the market should make some of the guys on here quite happy.

I know some of them drool endlessly over the body of Brad Pitt.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
4 years, eh.....

I'm sure more will come out about this, but it is sad. Especially if you have to announce to the media that you're splitting. Makes it that much the worse....

D

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
That is too bad.

Just think of what future edesignuk's would have done with pictures of their daughter, if they'd had one. Talk about the potential for beautiful kids!

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Who gets the house, I'd love to be the divorce attorney for this case.

zelmo

macrumors 603
Jul 3, 2004
Mac since 7.5
MacNut said:
Who gets the house, I'd love to be the divorce attorney for this case.
Which house? They probably have 3 or 4.

I'll take the one in Cancun, if it can be had for $0.05. I got a deposit coming to my Paypal account!

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
powermac666 said:
Which house? They probably have 3 or 4.

I'll take the one in Cancun, if it can be had for $0.05. I got a deposit coming to my Paypal account!
Yeah, you still haven't sent that account number to me, by the way.

And settle on an avatar, would you? ;)

As for Pitt/Aniston - is it really that big of a surprise? 4 years is long for Hollywood.

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
its a shame, i actually thought they would last, but i suppose they hours they work, and the type of work they do ends up ruining mirages, along with the media

solvs

macrumors 603
Jun 25, 2002
LaLaLand, CA
That is kinda too bad, I hear they're pretty nice... for being so pretty. They were trying to have a kid. Don't know if that was a cause or an excuse.

Apple Hobo

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2004
A series of tubes
What's sadder: yet another marriage in the toilet <or> the fact that it's considered headline news by all the major news services.

Brad and Jen broke up...boo hoo...how will we ever survive? :rolleyes:

QCassidy352

macrumors G4
Mar 20, 2003
Bay Area
jsw said:
That is too bad.

Just think of what future edesignuk's would have done with pictures of their daughter, if they'd had one. Talk about the potential for beautiful kids!
no kidding. Two of the most beautiful people out there.

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
Such a shame...

..oh wait, I don't care! Celeb "news" gets on my tits, who cares what they are doing :rolleyes: I'm sure thousands of other people decided to get divorced this day, does that get reported on? No.

/rant, sorry about that :eek:

apple2991

macrumors 6502
May 20, 2004
edesignuk said:
..oh wait, I don't care! Celeb "news" gets on my tits, who cares what they are doing :rolleyes: I'm sure thousands of other people decided to get divorced this day, does that get reported on? No.

/rant, sorry about that :eek:
Right, as we all know, there are NO celebrities you care about because of how they look/the movies they do.

What's your 'tar again?

Xtremehkr

macrumors 68000
Jul 4, 2004
I never thought she was that pretty. From the neck down she is at least.

I would rather see people split and find someone more suitable than stay together out of pride. It's not like they have kids or anything.

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
Xtremehkr said:
I never thought she was that pretty.
To each their own, I guess....
Xtremehkr said:
I would rather see people split and find someone more suitable than stay together out of pride. It's not like they have kids or anything.
True. And it's not like they need to worry about the finances of the settlement.

edesignuk

Moderator emeritus
Mar 25, 2002
London, England
apple2991 said:
Right, as we all know, there are NO celebrities you care about because of how they look/the movies they do.

What's your 'tar again?
Yeah, yeah. I like her pics, but I have no idea what she's actually like, she may be a complete bitch, who knows? If she gets married or divorced, do I need to read about it? Hell no.

The constant interest and reporting on celebs lives is something I will never understand, who cares!?!

/rant, again.