Breaking Bad season 4 premiere...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by BubbaMc, Jul 19, 2011.

1. BubbaMc macrumors regular

What did you guys think?

Best show on TV by a long shot.

2. robo macrumors 65816

robo

Wow:cool: I've been a hugh fan since season one. Best show on TV;)
    Even my two teenage sons got freaked when watching the "box cutter" scene:rolleyes:.I guess they should go back to watching "Entourage";)

3. ideal.dreams macrumors 68020

ideal.dreams

One of my dad's employees got us hooked on it. I downloaded seasons 1-3 in early May, watched all of them by June, and was forced to wait until last Sunday to watch the Season 4 premiere. Needless to say, I love the show. One of my favorites on TV.

4. lighthouse_man macrumors 6502a

It seems that it's going to be Heisenberg vs Gus this season. While I like the action, I hope it doesn't miss on its dark comedy now that all the characters are all serious (especially Hank).

Anyway, it's the best TV show that has been on TV for the past 4 years.

5. Heinsenberg macrumors member

6. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

I just started with Season 1, watched Episodes 1-3 through Netflix. It's good enough to hold my interest. :) The problem is that I'm not happy with Netflix's newly professed billing scheme and that I must get DVDs in the mail. Is there any service that allows you to stream old episodes?
    Thanks!

7. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

After 5 and 1/2 episodes (Season 1) I can no longer watch the tragedy of this character unfolding. It's good. I just can't take the subject matter.

8. hexonxonx macrumors 601

Explain why? I thought the first three seasons were excellent. This season has got a different feel to it so far.

9. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

I'm not sure if anyone else feels the same way, or if I feel this way because it's been so long, but I didn't like the season 4 premiere that much.

10. hexonxonx macrumors 601

Well in my post above, I did say that this season has a different feel to it. Not sure why it is different other than I think it's because they gave the story line an easy out. Last seasons finale was so suspenseful and then we get kind of a let down. I didn't expect the knife scene at all but still....

We are only two episodes in so I'm giving it a chance still.

11. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

Oh yeah I'm definitely gonna give it a chance. I think I may have liked the first 3 seasons more because I watched the episodes back to back and not one episode a week. I've found that when I watch shows like that, I actually enjoy them more

12. hexonxonx macrumors 601

I think the pieces are starting to fall into place now to make this an exciting season. Just had a weird start.