Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

El Cabong

macrumors 6502a
Dec 1, 2008
you missed another one.

If his parents are paying for the phone. Cell phone bill has nothing to do with his monthly expenses and lets assume he uses his iPhone as an iPod as well. Again a great device for studying. I use mine all the time when I am studying to create back ground noise to block out other sounds while I am studying.

If his parents are paying for the phone, then maybe they can spot another $20 so their child doesn't starve to death.

Rodimus Prime

macrumors G4
Oct 9, 2006
If his parents are paying for the phone, then maybe they can spot another $20 so their child doesn't starve to death.

and the other factor is kids do not like going begging to their parents for money. Quick way to teach them budgeting tricks.

Some people here are just a little harsh and clealry do not understand very short term problem compared to long term problems.

selling stuff for a short term problem I think is stupid. Some of us were willing to provide very good solution for short term problems.
Hell his parents might say tough cookies figure it out or go sell plasma or something like that to get cash.

That or they can not really get him money that easily.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.