bumpers sold anywhere but apple?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Lostsol, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Lostsol macrumors regular

Anyone know if AT&T, Radio Shack, or Walmart (or anyone else) will be selling the bumpers are they only going to be at Apple stores and online?

I tried calling a few places but they said they didn't know (????)

2. megsalias macrumors regular

My guess is that Apple will be the only ones selling them. They're overpriced to me anyway.

3. Lostsol thread starter macrumors regular

I agree but after getting mine it seems very sturdy but also fairly heavy. I do believe it will withstand a drop but I'd like to have "some" kind of protection until all the other cases come out.

It looks so nice I'd love to leave it alone but my better sense tells me to protect it for now.

4. macjram macrumors 6502a

macjram

pics?

5. Lostsol thread starter macrumors regular

sorry...my post may have mislead you. I got my phone today, not the bumper.

6. megsalias macrumors regular

I won't have my phone for another few hours, but I just bought a Griffin Reveal case at Best Buy last night to keep on mine until something better becomes available. It seems decent enough.

7. macjram macrumors 6502a

macjram

this is what I wanted to do. I wish it came in white tho.

either way, Best Buy refused to sell it to me -_-

8. megsalias macrumors regular

I've noticed a few people have said that Best Buy wouldn't sell them. Strange. They've been out at the Best Buy here for 3 or 4 days. I actually bought a Rocketfish case a couple of days ago but took it back and exchanged it for the Griffin one when they put them out earlier today.

9. timmypv15 macrumors regular

10. megsalias macrumors regular

There was a black silicone and a red silicone case, a grey jewel tone Rocketfish case, the Griffin Reveal in black, and a black leather case...not much of a selection at mine, but it's something at least.

I saw pictures someone else posted here from his BB, and they had pink and purple jewel tone cases, but that's the most variety that I've seen.