Burger King Windows 7 Whopper "unboxing" video

japanime

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 27, 2006
Japan
Hi all,

The crew here at Manga University decided to have a little fun and do an "unboxing" video of the Burger King Windows 7 Whopper — a Japan-only item that consists of seven meat patties. :eek:

Is this burger just another example of Microsoft bloatware? Check out the video and decide for yourself. :D

http://www.youtube.com/mangauniversity

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
Ewww. If I weren't veggie anyway I think that would have just put me off meat :D

Consultant

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
If you wipe it on the wall, can you see through it?

Next: obesity on the rise in Japan among windows users.

Holy ****, the weight...

You might want to to put cellphones on a cat for comparison. Or see if the cat will pass out with the cheese burger. LOL bow chicka bow wow music clip toward the end.

Edit: Hum something wrong with the weight? The video showss 4kg / around 9 pounds, weighting more than 17" MBP. Is that right?

Some other story such as cnn says it's 1.7 pound which might be a more reasonable number? Huge difference. Maybe your scale is in pounds or cnn can't do math? Strange. Yes I can see "kg" on the scale.

Jason Beck

macrumors 68000
Oct 19, 2009
Cedar City, Utah
As a vegan, that was insulting.
That was so gross! Even if I did still eat meat, I wouldn't eat that crap.
Fire up the grill and cook a turkey burger!

japanime

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 27, 2006
Japan
Ewww. If I weren't veggie anyway I think that would have just put me off meat :D
As a vegan, that was insulting.
That was so gross! Even if I did still eat meat, I wouldn't eat that crap.
Fire up the grill and cook a turkey burger!
One of the members of the Manga University team that worked on the video is a vegetarian, and was definitely grossed out by the burger. In fact, it grossed out the meat-eaters among us, too -- and the taste was pretty nasty!

japanime

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 27, 2006
Japan
Hum something wrong with the weight? The video showss 4kg / around 9 pounds, weighting more than 17" MBP. Is that right?

Some other story such as cnn says it's 1.7 pound which might be a more reasonable number? Huge difference. Maybe your scale is in pounds or cnn can't do math? Strange. Yes I can see "kg" on the scale.
BUSTED!

Yeah, we "doctored" the scale — for the sake of comedy. ;)

Just like we didn't really plug the burger into that monitor and keyboard. :D