iPad Business case for new iPad

GBR

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 19, 2012
I have looked like crazy for the perfect iPad case for work and haven't found what I'm looking for. Ideally I'd like a folio style case (does not have to be leather) with slots for pen/stylus, business cards, pad of paper without being insanely huge. The big things I definitely want are magnets for auto on/off and the case not to cover the bezel of the iPad.

So far the closest I've found is the new Targus Business Folio but the only 2 reviews I've found were on Amazon and both were very negative...

Anyone have a case like this or any ideas?

GBR

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 19, 2012
That looks interesting, too bad no magnet... I just don't understand why any case manufacturer would not include that anymore.

GBR

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 19, 2012
Love the look of maroo cases, just no quality way of adding notepad or pen/stylus. I'm hoping someone gets a Targus Business Folio and does a solid review.

Willie5566

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2010
Love the look of maroo cases, just no quality way of adding notepad or pen/stylus. I'm hoping someone gets a Targus Business Folio and does a solid review.
Seize the day!!! That somebody could be you. Step up man!!

sosnow

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2007
Have you look at Portenzo.com.
I got one last year and you can customize them including pen holder.

GBR

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 19, 2012
Hmmm the booqpad looks very interesting, doesn't seem to have auto on/off but everything else.

jessica.s

macrumors newbie
Apr 4, 2012
REFLEXCASE - Business iPad Case

If you're looking for a business iPad case, I would recommend checking out the new REFLEXCASE for iPad! It has a built in writing pad that makes it super convenient for business. Hand made in Seattle, with a very sleek professional style!

www.reflexcase.com

Jessica
REFLEXCASE Team

glen e

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
If you're looking for a business iPad case, I would recommend checking out the new REFLEXCASE for iPad! It has a built in writing pad that makes it super convenient for business. Hand made in Seattle, with a very sleek professional style!

www.reflexcase.com

Jessica
REFLEXCASE Team

wow....just wow....and not in a good way...you completely masked all the nice esthetic looks that apple put into the ipad....

Pdegroot

macrumors newbie
Apr 5, 2012
I just received this case and I am very happy with it. It has great looks and it's very usable.

Maybe an option for you?

TC25

macrumors 68020
Mar 28, 2011
Red, patent, faux leather on a business iPad case? Not.

I like the idea of having a folio with a full sized paper tablet but there are much better, and better looking, solutions for holding the iPad.

h1r0ll3r

macrumors 68040
Dec 28, 2009
Maryland

www.reflexcase.com

Jessica
REFLEXCASE Team
Sorry, that is just enormously hideous. It looks like you took a regular padfolio and stitched an iPad sleeve into it.

GBR

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 19, 2012
I went ahead and ordered the Targus business folio. We shall see how it works!

Mrrikki

macrumors regular
Apr 7, 2010
Black leather smart cover and black incipio smart feather on the back. Looks very professional sleek and keeps the beautiful feel of the iPad intact.

glen e

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
Black leather smart cover and black incipio smart feather on the back. Looks very professional sleek and keeps the beautiful feel of the iPad intact.
I agree - I added stainless strips from icarbons.com to my black smartcover for a bit more high tech look - still thin and professional:

GBR

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 19, 2012
I think I'm going to have a pretty good setup going. I'll have the Targus Business Folio for meetings. Then I ordered the matte black powder coat extreme fit skin from Sticker Boy for the back of my iPad. I'm just having a hard time deciding whether to keep using my dark gray smart cover or go get the black leather one.

GBR

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 19, 2012
HA, So much for my plan. Received my Targus business folio and they sent me the black leather rather than the grey fabric that I ordered. Also the auto sleep/wake function did not work... Returning.
:mad: