Okay, I know I know this has been asked by a lot of people a million times but I still can't decide. I am going down to school on August 16th (yes its early, its a Freshman service experience program at my school). In any case, I would like to have a new computer so that I can organize my files, arrange my calender, sync with my Iphone (which I still have to buy because no one has it in stock near me), etc... My dilemma is that I am obviously aware of the impending updates-however as I said, my school starts in less than 2 weeks. I have been using (aka-stealing) my mom's one and a half year old blackbook and she want's it back; but I could probably convince her into letting me take it with me for the first couple months. But again, if I take her laptop and then buy the update I will have to transfer files, bring her laptop back to her, buy my laptop while I am in school, etc... What would you do?