Buy me this boat

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
If Apple made boats.

I've seen this before but just a single exterior shot. How cool would that be?

Any idea how much?

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
sure how many would you like? 4, 5, how about 7 one for each day of the week :rolleyes:

i think i saw it on the travel channel a while ago, prob. at least 10 million

GilGrissom

macrumors 65816
Mar 13, 2005
Veeeeerrrrrrrrry nice!!!

Nice find! Looks like a stealth boat! When you get it and you need guests to entertain on it (not throw off the back!!) then let me know!! hehe!! :D

HydroMan

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2004
Luton. Lutonshire.
edesignuk said:
pfffffff, to hell with any yacht that isn't one of these (3.3MB PowerPoint)
:cool:
I'm with edesignuk on this, that's a real yacht, usually yachts have a dinghy, this ones got a helicopter! with fore and aft helipads even the little boat it deploys from the aft bay is big and it has it's own sub as well if you fancy diving without getting wet, love the nice touch of a sea level bar! Oh to be rich and have nothing better to do than waste your money on super toys :rolleyes:

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
So, the gas tank on this thing is 5,812 gallons (22,000 liters)... assuming that it JUST runs on 87 octane gas, that means it would cost about $17,000 to fill up the tank ONE time. And it gets 15 gallons TO THE MILE...

I'll buy you the boat*, but can you afford to take it anywhere?

* in your dreams, maybe ;)

Counterfit

macrumors G3
Aug 20, 2003
sitting on your shoulder
clayj said:
So, the gas tank on this thing is 5,812 gallons (22,000 liters)... assuming that it JUST runs on 87 octane gas, that means it would cost about $17,000 to fill up the tank ONE time. And it gets 15 gallons TO THE MILE...

I'll buy you the boat*, but can you afford to take it anywhere?

* in your dreams, maybe ;)
It most likely takes marine diesel. Most boats above a certain length do. Personally, I'd prefer a sailboat. Nice and quiet, and like a nuclear sub, the range is limited only by supplies. Of course, it's not carrying a potential environmental disaster.

Well, I suppose that depends on the food you bring ;)