buy or not to buy

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by www.shotex.me, Jun 6, 2017.

?

buy or not to buy

  1. get refurbished from apple.com now

    1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. wait for price drops, they will come soon

    3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. www.shotex.me macrumors newbie

    www.shotex.me

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2017
    Location:
    Georgia, Tbilisi
    #1
    I need some advice, so I want to buy 2016 macBook pro 13 inch and I'm limited in price to 1300$


    on WWDC they've announced and released updated 2016 MBP's with same price and reduced price for 13 inch non TB model. It's all good but 128GB is not enough for me. There is an non updated 256GB refurbished model for 1270$ on apple's website and I'm thinking, should i just grab it or maybe, just maybe, third party sellers like amazon, ebay and MacMall will still have non updated 2016 models left, and they will have to drop the price to get rid of them, and I'll get it. Right now i cant see any price drops.

    I can wait but, not too much, 1 moth max.

    So what would be your advice?
     
  2. The Mercurian macrumors 65816

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2012
    #2
    Wait!! Everyone must wait if you want price drops ;)
     

Share This Page