Buy or wait for new MacBook Pro?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Beatbeckham, Jul 23, 2013.

  1. Beatbeckham macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2011
    Location:
    Norway
    #1
    Hi guys.
    I´m looking into buying my cousin a 15" MacBook Pro for his birthday coming September 3. Most probably, it will be with a Retina screen.

    Should I wait til the next gen comes out? Any ideas when?
     
  2. jav6454 macrumors P6

    jav6454

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2007
    Location:
    1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
    #2
    I'm actually waiting. I am also in the market for a new Mac, but at this point, it has been some time since the last update. Any and all new updates should be coming soon.

    How soon, I don't know, but I bet by now, all the quirks and kinks should be resolved in the 2nd Gen of Retinas (thank you beta ... erm, I mean, 1st Gen users). Hopefully a much more powerful GPU.
     
  3. maflynn Moderator

    maflynn

    Staff Member

    Joined:
    May 3, 2009
    Location:
    Boston
    #3
    If you're up against a hard date, the point is someone moot. I'd wait until the latest you can go without ordering it to see if apple updates their line.
     

Share This Page