Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TripHop

macrumors regular
Mar 18, 2009
Costco Will Be Selling $60 iTunes 4 x $15 Cards For $48

Costco Will Be Selling $60 iTunes 4 x $15 Card Paks For $48 Black Friday, Saturday & Sunday. That's 20% off. This is bigger than last year's $50 price. I love deflation. ;)

cmfilms

macrumors regular
Feb 19, 2009
Central Iowa
I don't care how much they mark things down. MacMall was one of the worst online buying experiences ever. It took a month to sort out. They could be giving them away, and I'd pass. :mad:

Pigumon

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2004
As usual!

Nothing worth mentioning here...

This is like... 8% savings at the MAXIMUM. That doesn't even cover sales tax where I live. It's cheaper to buy online where you get the computer and free accessories or software (and no tax or shipping).

Could you imagine any other store having an 8% off sale?

"Huge Christmas Special! Storewide Savings up to 8% Off!!
Shop early before everything sells out!"

macgizmoguy

macrumors newbie
Apr 11, 2009
CA, USA
Scrooge Saturday, Sinner Sunday Deals

All that's missing is some other Marketing Associations coining a phrase promoting Scrooge Saturday for frenzied cheapsake gift buyers - and Sinner Sunday where all are lured into shopping rather than going to church.

Teasers! Door-Busters! Once-In-A-Lifetime, Limited-Quantities on mass-produced commodity items and electronics! Oh the psychology of it all. Why not have an outright 4 day ORGY of conspicuous consumption the entire weekend thru Cyber Monday? Consume! Do it for the economy, do it for your Country.

robgettier

macrumors newbie
Nov 24, 2009
it makes absolutely no sense to get a 13inch macbook pro right now.:mad:

since the last macbook update they both have the same basic configuration:
* 2.26GHz or 2.53GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 3MB on-chip shared L2 cache running 1:1 with processor speed
* 1066MHz frontside bus
* 2GB (two 1GB SO-DIMMs)
* battery (and battery life)
* lcd display

and the pricing:
macbook $999.-
macbook pro $ 1199

an extra $200 for a backlit keyboard? No Thanks !

Correct me if I am wrong. MacBook Pro is upgradeable by user (hard drive/memory). MacBook is not.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.