Buying iMac this Week

Discussion in 'iMac' started by mackage, Jun 5, 2011.

1. mackage macrumors 6502

Damn it....I am sick of waiting.....it has been months and I want my damn iMac so I can stop using my MBP 100% of the time. I want real estate. I want numerous windows open side by side. I want my tiny keyboard......

.....if this damn back to school promo doesn't kick in this week, I am buying it anyways. How long is too long? I am reaching that point.

2. Magnum Opus macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Buy it anyway and if the promotion starts in the 2 weeks after receiving the iMac then you should be able to go in and claim the promotion

3. cloroxbleach4 macrumors 6502a

cloroxbleach4

4. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

It's less than 24 hours for the keynote. Wait till that and then buy after, regardless of what is announced.

5. DJJAZZYJET macrumors 6502

So am i

im so sick of waiting. I waited for the new imac to come out for so long, IT FINALLY HAS, then i have to wait for this back to school thing. I want the ipod cos i sold my iphone and i need an i0s device. I damn hope they hurry the hell up and announce it!

6. bpeeps macrumors 68020

bpeeps

The wait-rage in this post is ungodly. I hope you guys aren't ordering SSD iMacs!

7. DePaulBlueDemon macrumors regular

DePaulBlueDemon

The promotion will start any day now... Even if don't want the iPod you can always flip it for full price! Definitely worth it.

8. mackage thread starter macrumors 6502

Does anyone know if you can take advantage of the back to school promotion more than once.

Say I buy the iMac, and then a week later I buy a 13" MBP to replace my current C2D can I get a free ipod each time?

9. Austin M. macrumors 6502a

Austin M.

Hmm,, I think you can, you should ask Apple on that one ;)

10. philipma1957 macrumors 603

philipma1957

not really, but if you have a second apple account and the second one is for your brother or sister in school you can.

11. mackage thread starter macrumors 6502

What type of answer is "not really"? Do you "not really" know if the answer is yes or no? Is that what you meant?

12. Meever macrumors 6502a

No. The rebate is one per person. However, if you have a trusty friend; they could file the rebate under their game and sign over the check when it comes.

Oh and TC, hold out for that announcement! I'm been waiting a bit now and got a itchy trigger finger so I empathize. But we have to stay strong! We need to wait for that keynote at least!

13. DJJAZZYJET macrumors 6502

Ive been patient for over 6 months now...

Its starting to get stupidly unreal. :( WHY AINT APPLE ANNOUNCED IT AT THE KEYNOTE ;(!!!!!!!!!!

14. bpeeps macrumors 68020

bpeeps

Probably because you don't understand what WWDC means. WorldWide DEVELOPERS conference. They ain't announced because that ain't what the WWDC is for.

15. DJJAZZYJET macrumors 6502

No i do know

ive scoured the forums and learnt that wwdc is for software etc. I was basing my point on the possibility that they could unveil the offer at wwdc. :( im so tired of wating :(

16. Icaras macrumors 603

Icaras

If anything, the sale would kick tomorrow, a Tuesday, no?

17. mackage thread starter macrumors 6502

Hope so...if not I am ordering anyways.