Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marcy124

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 25, 2006
hi well i wanna learn C and i need a C compiler for mac so i donwloand GDC but i dont know how to used i dont know if is another compiler o if someone can explian me how to use this one

ty

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
You almost certainly want to use gcc, which is included with Xcode, which in turn is on your OS X DVD :)

gnasher729

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
hi well i wanna learn C and i need a C compiler for mac so i donwloand GDC but i dont know how to used i dont know if is another compiler o if someone can explian me how to use this one

ty

As has been posted already, use XCode.

On the other hand, your post is an absolute insult. You are asking here for help and you cannot even been bothered to try to use correct English? There were 14 spelling errors in two lines of text before I lost count, some English that doesn't make any sense at all, and the use of an abbreviation ("GDC") that is almost certainly not what you meant.

Trying to write C programs will teach you a harsh lesson.

MisterMe

macrumors G4
Jul 17, 2002
USA

ty
GDC is not a C language compiler; it is a D language compiler for gcc.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.