Can I Still Return?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by MaxMike, Jul 13, 2010.

1. MaxMike macrumors 6502

When I got my Mac mini (January) I was forced to buy the Mini Display Port to VGA adapter, for $30 :mad:. Now I have a DVI monitor and do not use that adapter anymore. I still have the receipt, so would I be able to return it, or will I get stuck with such a big restocking fee that its not worth it to return? And I have the USB keyboard with numeric keyboard but no receipt. So I assume no possibility of return there? I wanna go wireless now, 4 months after I bought it :(. Adapter was from the Apple Store in Woodcliff Lake, NJ and the keyboard was from the Apple Store in Wayne, NJ.

2. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

Since you have the receipt for the adapter, I would try it. You might get a nice apple person to help you.

3. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

1) You bought a needed adapter
    2) You USED it
    3) You bought a new monitor (which you could have done in January and not bought the adapter) and you no longer NEED the adapter
    4) There is NOTHING wrong with the adapter
    5) You want to return it (after getting use out of it) for free.

What color is the sky in your world? :rolleyes:

4. MaxMike thread starter macrumors 6502

It's blue like in everyone else's :p. I was wondering if there was any chance to return it at all to get anything back for it, or if I just have to take to selling it on my own.

5. MaxMike thread starter macrumors 6502

keyboard is being bought by a friend; display adapter is goin up on craigslist