Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iamsaifkhan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 18, 2021
India
Can i use any lightning cable with my iPhone? i don't want to use apple’s original lightning cable because they don't last more than 3-4 months and i am fed up buying them again and again.

please help

Spetsgruppa

macrumors 6502a
Feb 3, 2021
You can as long as they are Apple MFI certified. And my Lightning Cable which came with my 12 Pro Max is still in good condition after 6 months. Depends on how you use it.

Reactions: iamsaifkhan

iamsaifkhan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 18, 2021
India
You can as long as they are Apple MFI certified. And my Lightning Cable which came with my 12 Pro Max is still in good condition after 6 months. Depends on how you use it.
Please check This cable “Ausmo Xtra Elite Lightning to USB-A cable” can i use this cable.

Spetsgruppa

macrumors 6502a
Feb 3, 2021
Please check This cable “Ausmo Xtra Elite Lightning to USB-A cable” can i use this cable.
According to the company it seems to work “flawlessly” well with devices using Lightning but i dont see the MFI part. And for that price id rather get Anker or Aukey.

Reactions: iamsaifkhan

iamsaifkhan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 18, 2021
India
According to the company it seems to work “flawlessly” well with devices using Lightning but i dont see the MFI part. And for that price id rather get Anker or Aukey.
Ausmo don’t offer order cancellation and refund so what should I do now. I already purchased the cable and its about to deliver in few days, but now i want to buy anker instead as you said Anker or aukey would be better as they are MFI certified.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.