Can We Move All The MMS and Tethering Threads To The Proper SUB FORUM?

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by AbSoluTc, Sep 12, 2009.

1. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

You would think, wouldn't you? The hackers might not like it though.

2. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

Well, to be honest ... 90% of the threads in the "iPhone" Sub-Forum belong in one of the other Sub-forums ( Specifically the Tips, Help and Troubleshooting forum ). Threads in the general "iPhone" category should be general discussion.

If you'd like to be extra picky, even this thread is in the wrong forum and belongs in the "Site and Forum Feedback" forum.

3. NekoFever macrumors member

Plus not everyone's in the US. I've had MMS on my iPhone since the 3.0 release.

4. excommie macrumors regular

They're hacks not hacks in most of the countries where iPhone is available.
    Perhaps there should be a subforum called "missing features for AT&T users".

5. AbSoluTc thread starter macrumors 68040

AbSoluTc

Well, the threads that were linked were not because they were talking about features that are readily available from their carrier - IE people outside the USA.

6. r6girl Administrator/Editor

r6girl

Staff Member

I've moved this thread to the Site & Forum Feedback forum.

If you have a concern about a thread or threads, please use the report feature to flag them appropriately for the moderators.

With that said, these threads do not technically involve jailbreaking iPhones and the processes described simply require updating a legitimate carrier file through iTunes directly without the use of any third-party software. Additionally, they do not invalidate an iPhone's warranty if applied, AFAIK. Given this, they are not hacks that should go in our iPhone Hacks forum.