Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marconiusrex

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 13, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Sorry - I know this question has probably been asked but I'm lazy tonight! ;-) I love the many mezmerizing Apple TV screen savers. Any way to control which ones come up and in which order? Thanks!

Juicy Box

macrumors 604
Sep 23, 2014
Sorry - I know this question has probably been asked but I'm lazy tonight! ;-) I love the many mezmerizing Apple TV screen savers. Any way to control which ones come up and in which order? Thanks!

Nope, zero control and the 4K boxes have less of them in rotation.

My wife recently asked me the same question, and I told her that I do not think it can be changed.
She was complaining about the LAX one, saying that it is depressing and industrial looking, which I agreed.

It would be nice to be able to pick and choose them. Some of them are so beautiful, like the Hawaii ones. They look unreal.

Coffee50

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2015
My wife recently asked me the same question, and I told her that I do not think it can be changed.
She was complaining about the LAX one, saying that it is depressing and industrial looking, which I agreed.

It would be nice to be able to pick and choose them. Some of them are so beautiful, like the Hawaii ones. They look unreal.

Yeah, it would be great to choose specific ones. Or at least if we could choose a theme. There are sometimes that I enjoy the city screen savers & other times that I prefer the nature based ones.

Hopefully one day an update will give users an option.

Suspended
May 3, 2011

Lol my wife says the exact same thing about the LA road one. People have been asking for more control over the screen savers since they brought them out. Would be so easy to add a selection and order menu. They’ve not added any new 4K ones for several months, guess they have lost interest.

I gave up seeing the same old clips so I’ve gone back to having our photo albums playing and it’s amazing how many times we sit there watching them and talking about what we did and where they were taken

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.