The more I think on it the more I'm debating keeping my SS with Milanese. While I have the cash I'm really second guessing $800 for a smart watch. I've never owned a smart watch so I'm not 100% sure of the uses for myself. Only downside is waiting til May/June while I should have the SS on Friday. Anybody else having doubts and thinking of going with the cheaper model until gen 2? This way you see how it fits into your day to day?