Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Abrar

macrumors newbie
Jun 17, 2009
I had the same message after dowloading 3.0 but I noted that everything except the music library had synced. So I unchecked the sync option for the music files in itunes and then synced. No error message this time around. I then checked the box second time around and this time on syncing, the music library was uploaded to the iphone

amanickam

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2008
I had the same message after dowloading 3.0 but I noted that everything except the music library had synced. So I unchecked the sync option for the music files in itunes and then synced. No error message this time around. I then checked the box second time around and this time on syncing, the music library was uploaded to the iphone

This did the trick and resolved the error. Thank you very much.

Rick007

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2009
Error 13019

Thank you ABARA. I have been working on this for 2 days. Found this sit and tried your solution. It work just as you said. Thanks:)

kendahl

macrumors newbie
Jun 25, 2009
Thanks Abara. Looks like this will work for me too. It's gonna take a while for the 20 G of music to upload again.

Jay Schloss
iPhone 3Gs 32G Black.

kendahl

macrumors newbie
Jun 25, 2009
Not so fast . . .

Same problem again after ABARA's suggestion. Looks like everything's OK after a restore, though.

artfulmanager

macrumors newbie
Jun 26, 2009
Seems to be a voice memo problem...

Hi all,

I've been having the same trouble, and noticed in other forums that it began when people recorded and synced a voice memo on the new iPhone 3 OS. I had done so, as well, so I converted that voice memo to an MP3 copy, and deleted the original.

All now works fine.

Others had unchecked the voice memos so that they wouldn't sync, which seemed to work for them.

CoknI

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2009
Dallas, TX
Hi all,

I've been having the same trouble, and noticed in other forums that it began when people recorded and synced a voice memo on the new iPhone 3 OS. I had done so, as well, so I converted that voice memo to an MP3 copy, and deleted the original.

All now works fine.

Others had unchecked the voice memos so that they wouldn't sync, which seemed to work for them.

OMG Thanks. I called Apple about this issue and they submitted an order to engineering and didn't know if I would have resolve for a week! I tried your suggestion of Voice Memo uncheck and I'm back in business. If I need VM's I'll drag em to the phone after they're dumped from the phone. Support thought something was wrong with my machine. No it's your staff. POWER 2 THE PEOPLE.

gikku

macrumors regular
Dec 29, 2006
... I unchecked the sync option for the music files in itunes and then synced. No error message this time around. I then checked the box second time around and this time on syncing, the music library was uploaded to the iphone

awesome fix, cheers.:eek:

Wolfgeek

macrumors newbie
May 13, 2010

I had the same problem syncing my iPad this morning after installing the iTunes 9.1.1 (12) update. This solution worked for me! Thank you!!!!

vbmg152

macrumors newbie
Jun 5, 2010
Thanks

I had this problem, tried your idea and it worked, you save me many headaches. Thanks!!

cinthia

macrumors newbie
Oct 15, 2008
I tried that and it didn't work for me. Any other suggestions....PLEASE!!

Me too. I've unchecked everything, one by one starting with Music. I even tried a restore. The iPhone works ok but just won't sync properly. Any thing would be appreciated?

Athera

macrumors newbie
Jun 24, 2010
Uhg.

I've been having this problem, but my original music library syncs, but I can't add any [/I]new[/I]songs. I've tried un-checking voice memos and still didn't work. I have also tired what Apple.com suggested, nothing.
I haven't had this problem with this iTouch until now and I have the 4.0 software.

Please help!:(

Alvi

macrumors 65816
Oct 31, 2008
Mars
I had this problem now with iOS4 and just deleting all my voice memos fixed it, odd problem...

adrieex

macrumors newbie
Aug 6, 2010

thankyou soooooooooo much! i have been trying all sorts of different things and none of them worked! this one did though!!:D

Arisian

macrumors 68000
Sep 14, 2007
China
I had this problem now with iOS4 and just deleting all my voice memos fixed it, odd problem...

Are you able to create new ones and sync them just fine?

having the same issue here but I use the voice memo functionality way more than the average user for my chinese classes.

Jumpie

macrumors 68020
Jul 7, 2008
Atlanta
what just worked for me was deleting all voice memos from itunes and then resyncing. it worked. quite annoying especially since apple doesn't know how to fix it.

tpenrose

macrumors newbie
Aug 16, 2010
13019 error

I have tried everything except logging in as another user and nothing seems to work permanently. It appears to work but the next time I sync it, I get the error. I'm amazed that Apple hasn't helped here. I have the latest iTunes issue and the latest iPhone updates. I did have a lot of duplicate voice memos but I deleted them. ANY OTHER THOUGHTS OUT THERE???

annabelle555

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2010
Another solution to try

The above solution didn't work for me, but here's what did:

Unselect music and voice memos from being synced.
Run a sync diagnostic (under Help menu).
Close and restart iTunes.
Sync iphone.
Re-Select music and voice memos to be synced.
Sync iphone again. This time it should work.

neiljcrump

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2010
Same Problem

I have iphone 4 w/ software 4.1. I don't know what i did to make this start happening, but it took me a couple of days to figure out how to fix it! I tried deselecting voice memos like the support page said. Everything seemed to by syncing except music. I would add a playlist, or add a song to a playlist, and it wouldnt' put it on my phone. I looked at the voice memos on itunes, and had duplicates of all of them! I deleted the duplicates, selected to NOT include voice memo's, and it finally worked! Check to see if you have more than one copy of a voice memo on your phone AND itunes! If so, that's probably the problem

Silentman156

macrumors newbie
Oct 26, 2010
Thanks, All!

I had this problem as well. I tried deselecting one item at a time and it *seems* that it was caused by a book that I downloaded for my son. Once I unchecked sync books, all was good! Now it is just a matter of waiting for 13g of music to re-sync. Thanks again!

cgspam

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2010
I see a lot of different solutions, and I'll add yet another: all I had to do was uncheck "Automatically fill free space with songs"

mobinil1

macrumors newbie
Dec 30, 2010

Thanks a million for that trick, I was going crazy :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.