Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

andrewweiser

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 2, 2010
Recently, my iPhone won't let me connect to wifi after I've jailbroken. It'll display the networks name on the settings page, but when I go into the network settings with the list of networks, there's just an endless spinner displayed next to the network.

I've tried almost everything, restarting, toggling every setting, resetting network settings, but to no avil. Just wanted to know if anyone else's has experienced this?

Thanks

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
Recently, my iPhone won't let me connect to wifi after I've jailbroken. It'll display the networks name on the settings page, but when I go into the network settings with the list of networks, there's just an endless spinner displayed next to the network.

I've tried almost everything, restarting, toggling every setting, resetting network settings, but to no avil. Just wanted to know if anyone else's has experienced this?

Thanks

It's prolly a tweak that's causing the connection issues. What tweaks do you have installed? What device and firmware are you using?

famoussasjohn

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2010
Are you able to connect anything to your router currently? If not, unplug your router and wait 30 seconds or so and reconnect.

andrewweiser

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 2, 2010
I currently have

Activator
Auxo
CallBar
Clock Hide
Infinidock
Infinifolders
SMS timestamps
Springtomize
Tetherme
Winter board
Zephyr

I'm resetting the router momentarily

zamudiovsky

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2012
I'm having the same problem since this morning, i haven't installed any new tweaks or anything :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.