Can't download apps due to Paypal issue!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by applefan289, Oct 31, 2011.

1. applefan289 macrumors 68000

I have used my Paypal account for iTunes with no problem and they have charged me and given me receipts for purchases, etc. But now, when I tried to buy an app on my iPhone, it's giving me a message that I've got to go on iTunes and fix the issue.

It says that there are no funds in my Paypal account and they cannot charge me for purchases I've made. It will not allow me to purchase any more things. What's strange is that there's a credit card on my Paypal account that should be used for purchases, so I don't see where the issue is.

These types of things are so annoying! Anyone know what the issue may be?

2. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

3. r.j.s Moderator emeritus

r.j.s

I ran into that issue too a while back. I just changed my iTunes to use my credit card.

4. rosemary1 macrumors regular

If your PayPal account isn't confirmed you may have run into the spending limit.

5. DroidRules macrumors 65816

LoL, how would any one on this forum know what YOUR spacific issue is unless you gave them access to your paypal account? Why don't you call/email PP and ask them?

6. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Just add your cc to your iTunes ac and take out the middle man!!

7. applefan289 thread starter macrumors 68000

Thanks for the answers. I decided to just stick my credit card on there (as I have decided a while back too) to not deal with these stupid Paypal issues.

I use Paypal for practically everything that accepts Paypal, but apparently Apple/Paypal have not worked out these little issues that have been commonly happening.