Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Xs or the Xs Max?

• Xs

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Xs Max

Votes: 34 56.7%

• Total voters

mpshah27

macrumors member
Nov 7, 2016
Went back and forth 3 times. I finally ended up with the XS, Max fit great in my pocket but nothing beats one handed use for me. Still a great phone for those that can handle it, did notice the extra battery.

Same, went back n forth 3-4 times. For me one handed usability is very important.

Reactions: JustAnotherOne100

quietstormSD

macrumors 65816
Mar 2, 2010
San Diego, CA
I had the X for 10 months before it was stolen. And now I have the Xs Max. I think the X/Xs size is really good, I don’t see too much of a difference with the max. Yeah it barely fits in my holder in my car, and is large in some pockets, but none of those have been deal breakers. If I still had the X I would have been happy sticking with it for another couple of years. I always wanted a plus sized phone (regretted getting the 6, thought it was enough of a size upgrade from a 3.5 inch 4s!) so once the max came out I jumped on it. I love it but the X/Xs is great too.

predation

macrumors 65816
Apr 3, 2013
For me it’s about ergonomics if texting on the keyboard.

I type more than I speak so having a keyboard that’s comfortable is more important and the size of the max facilitates that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.