Can't Sign Into iCloud

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by themoonisdown09, Feb 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. themoonisdown09 macrumors 601

themoonisdown09

I just purchased an AppleTV tonight and when it came time to sign into iCloud, I got a "Verification Failed" error. I tried another time and still got the error.

I wanted to make sure iCloud wasn't down, so I got my iPhone and tried it there... same error. I tried signing into iCloud.com and it worked. Also tried on my iMac and MacBook Pro and it worked on those too.

Thinking it might have to do with 2-Factor Auth, I turned that off, still doesn't work. I also changed my password. I was able to enter the new password on my iMac and MacBook Pro and they worked, but still nothing on my iPhone and AppleTV.

I've reached out to Apple Support on Twitter, but after their first response, they said that were leaving for today. Hopefully, I hear from them in the morning, but I was wondering if anybody else is having this issue too.

2. themoonisdown09 thread starter macrumors 601

themoonisdown09

I tried it again about 20 minutes ago and I'm able to sign in with all my devices now. Must have just been issues with Apple's servers.