careful out there

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
I'm constantly amazed by people's ability (regardless of age/"wisdom") to totally disregard the laws of physics on the road. We're bags of fleshy meat, guess what happens when your words with friends notification causes you to slam into a tree? NOTHING you are being sent warrants putting yourself, or those around you, at risk. I had a childhood friend die a couple weeks ago in a car accident that had nothing to do with distracted driving (but the laws of physics apply regardless of cause), his family is probably not in high spirits this holiday season.

JK, have you trained the furry kids to drive you around yet?

LizKat

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
My dog got a turkey leg from us last year.
When we lived in Maryland, we had a Chesapeake Bay retriever. He, working in conjunction with a smart domestic shorthair cat, managed to get an entire ham and a one-pound block of butter down off a countertop and onto their turf and then out to the mudroom before being apprehended. I still don't know how they got the butter out there without leaving more jaw'n'claw marks. That was the first time I heard my dad use the F-bomb (as a gerund, several times in the same sentence). I didn't even know what that word meant then, but I sensed I shouldn't inquire about it later on. We kids all thought it was funny...

Zenithal

macrumors G3
Sep 10, 2009
Many years ago when I camped I witnessed another party feed their very small dog a large chicken that could borderline a 10 lb turkey. Little **** ate it all and was still hungry.

Reactions: jkcerda

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
Many years ago when I camped I witnessed another party feed their very small dog a large chicken that could borderline a 10 lb turkey. Little **** ate it all and was still hungry.
this little thing loves to eat

Lola is almost 3 months, got her shots so she can go out to walk in the mall.
[doublepost=1542932970][/doublepost]
this little thing loves to eat

Lola is almost 3 months, got her shots so she can go out to walk in the mall.

Gutwrench

Contributor
Jan 2, 2011
I'm constantly amazed by people's ability (regardless of age/"wisdom") to totally disregard the laws of physics on the road.
That’s on display every time it snows. Some how SUV’s driven by soccer moms and hipster men are suddenly immune to the laws of physics on snow and ice during commute.

Mac'nCheese

Suspended
Feb 9, 2010
Saw an accident happen today at 11am on the GW Bridge. Selfishly thought thank god we didn’t leave a few minutes later or we would have been caught in the traffic I’m sure the accident will cause. (SUV rear ended a mini van. People seemed fine but SUV was a mess)

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
gazillion morons on their phones, plenty of "kids" racing like idiots and plenty more drinking & driving.

Holidays at times bring the worse out in people so be careful if you travel, I almost got nailed yesterday by an older clown fiddling with his phone.
stay safe people.

forever yours, Midge.
That seems to be the number one reason for erratic driving or sitting at the light for several seconds, if not longer after it turns green. :(

ucfgrad93

macrumors P6
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
Should have paid closer attention to this before I tried to open a clamshell package on Wednesday afternoon. My knife slipped and my thumb was there to stop it. Trying to put up Christmas lights outside with 2 stitches in my left thumb was a real pain.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
Should have paid closer attention to this before I tried to open a clamshell package on Wednesday afternoon. My knife slipped and my thumb was there to stop it. Trying to put up Christmas lights outside with 2 stitches in my left thumb was a real pain.
slice away from body and hands, learned that the hard way myself