Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacAztec

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 28, 2001
San Luis Obispo, CA
I bought the tickets for Mencia. She has a good sense of humor, and I think she might like him. She isn't really offended easily, so it will be fun.

Heres the plan:

I bought a stocking to put all her gifts in. The tickets are going on the very bottom, and the fillers will be a Starbucks gift card, a mug, a picture w/frame of us 2 on halloween, 2 movie tickets, hershey kisses, sugared ginger (she told me she loves it and hasnt had it forever). that should do it!

jlewis2k1

macrumors 6502a
Jan 14, 2005
in your closet
MacAztec said:
I bought the tickets for Mencia. She has a good sense of humor, and I think she might like him. She isn't really offended easily, so it will be fun.

Heres the plan:

I bought a stocking to put all her gifts in. The tickets are going on the very bottom, and the fillers will be a Starbucks gift card, a mug, a picture w/frame of us 2 on halloween, 2 movie tickets, hershey kisses, sugared ginger (she told me she loves it and hasnt had it forever). that should do it!

and how much you spending on her?

jayb2000

macrumors 6502a
Apr 18, 2003
RI -> CA -> ME
amacgenius said:
While Mencia is racist in his jokes, you have to have a good sense of humor to laugh at him, that and he makes fun of his own people so at least he accepts it.

That's the problem, he is German and Honduran, not Mexican or "beaner" as he likes to claim.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.