Case advice

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by rmeadejr, Oct 1, 2016.

1. rmeadejr macrumors 6502a

rmeadejr

can anyone point me in the right direction for a great ultra thin cas?

Or a great body shield for my iPhone 7 plus?

Thank you

2. Sunny1990 Suspended

Sunny1990

I usually use spigen cases for my iPhones. great protection and durable, i think spigen "liquid armor black" will be a good case if you have a black iPhone 7 Plus

3. rmeadejr thread starter macrumors 6502a

rmeadejr

I sure do have a Black iPhone 7 Plus and thank you. I will check it out.

4. lyhte macrumors member

lyhte

I have the black 7+ and a Moshi Armour case. It is gorgeous and feels nice too. They are sold out at the moshi website but BestBuy online store had them.

5. ZipZap macrumors 601

I am very happy with the Caudabe Veil XT on my matte black iP7. Perfect fit, super thin and it works well with my 3D screen protector.

6. pojo1806 macrumors 68000

Spigen liquid armour black gets a +1 from me, mine has been fantastic.

7. Phone Junky macrumors 6502

pics?

8. iEs macrumors regular

iEs

[​IMG][​IMG]

I was going to get this 1 too but opted for better protection which was spigen's slim armour!

9. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

If I ever had to use a case, it would be the apple leather cases. They look so damn good IMO. I always use my phone naked, and they were the first thing that has ever tempted me.

10. ReallyBigFeet macrumors 68030

ReallyBigFeet

Big fan of Spigen Neo Hybrid. Have used this case since iPhone 5 and been very happy with look, durability and protection. Great hand-feel too.

11. rmeadejr thread starter macrumors 6502a

rmeadejr

I saw that on there website and I really liked it. Can you buy these on amazon or eBay? Gotta save some money when I can.

12. CMoore515 macrumors member

I use Apple Leather Cases and nothing else. They're so good.

13. alanderp macrumors member

alanderp

There are so many threads on this. Majority of the people here listed thin, not ultra thin cases.

Try looking into Peel, Caudable, Tozo, Elago for .35mm cases...

14. MacDevil7334 macrumors 6502a

MacDevil7334

I'm a huge fan of the Rhinoshield Crash Guard bumper case. Had one for the 6+, 6S+, and now my 7. It's rated to protect against drops of up to 11 ft while still allowing you to see most of the phone and only adding minimal weight. The company also makes a full case that offers similar protection but I don't think it's available for the 7 series yet. The bumper is available now though (just got mine in the mail yesterday). Fantastic drop protection for minimal additional bulk!

15. ReallyBigFeet macrumors 68030

ReallyBigFeet

I ordered mine from Amazon, got it same day that my iPhone 7 arrived. I just looked and says currently sold out.

I've had these cases on my phones (even a Note 3) for years. Only one I've used that survives construction sites and still looks good in the board room. I paid $18 for this one in gunmetal.

16. SPoon222222 macrumors newbie

I currently have a Spigen Liquid Armor case for my 7 Plus which fits pretty snug. I love the fact that it has its own cutouts for the camera and the flash instead of one big one. The TPU material is pretty scratch resistant and smooth to the touch. The tire thread design on the back helps with the grip. Buttons can be easily pressed and there is a slight lip for screen protection. The lip is still raised ever so slightly even with a BodyGuardz Pure2 glass protector.

My other choice would be the Caudabe Sheath which I have for my 6s Plus. It has all the features mentioned above, but in a thinner profile. Unfortunately, it is not released for the 7 Plus at this time.

17. Darryjr macrumors regular

Darryjr

--- Post Merged, Oct 2, 2016 ---
    I love the rhinoshield bumper with glass screen protector and back protector. Have it on three phones and no problems. I don't like bulk and like to see the phone, this bumper is great protection with minimal bulk

18. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

I've never been as happy with a case as I am with Apple's leather case this year. They were already really nice but now that they've added the metal buttons that match my matte black phone and actually have some tactile feedback they're perfect for me.

19. michial macrumors 6502

michial

I have the new black Apple leather case for my matte black plus. Perfect!

20. itsray macrumors 6502

check amazon.

21. michial macrumors 6502

michial

I just ordered a black Rhinoshield yesterday on Amazon. It's arriving today. It'll be nice to go back and forth between the black Apple leather case and this bumper. The Apple case is more dressy and elegant while the bumper lets you enjoy the actual front and back but with protection.

iPhone 7 Plus Case - RhinoShield [CrashGuard] Bumper [11 Ft Drop Tested] No Bulk [ShockSpread Technology] Thin Lightweight Protection - Slim Rugged Cover [Black] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LEK876S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_cXt8xb0X40CMJ

22. valinda macrumors 6502

valinda

I like the Apple silicone cases and also tech 21 evo cases. I tend to like the gripier cases.

23. Mike B in ok macrumors member

Mike B in ok

I generally use Spigen cases, currently using the ExactFit on my 7 Plus. The matte black has a grippy finish that I really like. Other dolors are glossier and look nice, but are only marginally more gold able than the bare phone.