Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lyhte

macrumors member
Jan 27, 2008
I have the black 7+ and a Moshi Armour case. It is gorgeous and feels nice too. They are sold out at the moshi website but BestBuy online store had them.

ZipZap

macrumors 603
Dec 14, 2007
can anyone point me in the right direction for a great ultra thin cas?

Or a great body shield for my iPhone 7 plus?

Thank you

I am very happy with the Caudabe Veil XT on my matte black iP7. Perfect fit, super thin and it works well with my 3D screen protector.

iEs

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2010
Safari

d6ca988ea16d9b60f630b824c113013b.png
501f399e99572fb58e5f6646507eee70.png

I was going to get this 1 too but opted for better protection which was spigen's slim armour!

Reactions: UltraInstinct

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
If I ever had to use a case, it would be the apple leather cases. They look so damn good IMO. I always use my phone naked, and they were the first thing that has ever tempted me.

Reactions: southflguy

ReallyBigFeet

macrumors 68030
Apr 15, 2010
Big fan of Spigen Neo Hybrid. Have used this case since iPhone 5 and been very happy with look, durability and protection. Great hand-feel too.

Reactions: activexvn

alanderp

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2016
There are so many threads on this. Majority of the people here listed thin, not ultra thin cases.

Try looking into Peel, Caudable, Tozo, Elago for .35mm cases...

MacDevil7334

Contributor
Oct 15, 2011
Austin TX
I'm a huge fan of the Rhinoshield Crash Guard bumper case. Had one for the 6+, 6S+, and now my 7. It's rated to protect against drops of up to 11 ft while still allowing you to see most of the phone and only adding minimal weight. The company also makes a full case that offers similar protection but I don't think it's available for the 7 series yet. The bumper is available now though (just got mine in the mail yesterday). Fantastic drop protection for minimal additional bulk!

ReallyBigFeet

macrumors 68030
Apr 15, 2010
I saw that on there website and I really liked it. Can you buy these on amazon or eBay? Gotta save some money when I can.

I ordered mine from Amazon, got it same day that my iPhone 7 arrived. I just looked and says currently sold out.

I've had these cases on my phones (even a Note 3) for years. Only one I've used that survives construction sites and still looks good in the board room. I paid $18 for this one in gunmetal.

SPoon222222

macrumors newbie
Oct 9, 2013
I currently have a Spigen Liquid Armor case for my 7 Plus which fits pretty snug. I love the fact that it has its own cutouts for the camera and the flash instead of one big one. The TPU material is pretty scratch resistant and smooth to the touch. The tire thread design on the back helps with the grip. Buttons can be easily pressed and there is a slight lip for screen protection. The lip is still raised ever so slightly even with a BodyGuardz Pure2 glass protector.

My other choice would be the Caudabe Sheath which I have for my 6s Plus. It has all the features mentioned above, but in a thinner profile. Unfortunately, it is not released for the 7 Plus at this time.

Darryjr

macrumors regular
Jan 11, 2013
New York
I currently have a Spigen Liquid Armor case for my 7 Plus which fits pretty snug. I love the fact that it has its own cutouts for the camera and the flash instead of one big one. The TPU material is pretty scratch resistant and smooth to the touch. The tire thread design on the back helps with the grip. Buttons can be easily pressed and there is a slight lip for screen protection. The lip is still raised ever so slightly even with a BodyGuardz Pure2 glass protector.

My other choice would be the Caudabe Sheath which I have for my 6s Plus. It has all the features mentioned above, but in a thinner profile. Unfortunately, it is not released for the 7 Plus at this time.
[doublepost=1475423413][/doublepost]
can anyone point me in the right direction for a great ultra thin cas?

Or a great body shield for my iPhone 7 plus?

Thank you
I love the rhinoshield bumper with glass screen protector and back protector. Have it on three phones and no problems. I don't like bulk and like to see the phone, this bumper is great protection with minimal bulk

Knowlege Bomb

macrumors G4
Feb 14, 2008
US
If I ever had to use a case, it would be the apple leather cases. They look so damn good IMO. I always use my phone naked, and they were the first thing that has ever tempted me.

I use Apple Leather Cases and nothing else. They're so good.

I've never been as happy with a case as I am with Apple's leather case this year. They were already really nice but now that they've added the metal buttons that match my matte black phone and actually have some tactile feedback they're perfect for me.

michial

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2009
I've never been as happy with a case as I am with Apple's leather case this year. They were already really nice but now that they've added the metal buttons that match my matte black phone and actually have some tactile feedback they're perfect for me.
I have the new black Apple leather case for my matte black plus. Perfect!

michial

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2009
check amazon.
I just ordered a black Rhinoshield yesterday on Amazon. It's arriving today. It'll be nice to go back and forth between the black Apple leather case and this bumper. The Apple case is more dressy and elegant while the bumper lets you enjoy the actual front and back but with protection.

iPhone 7 Plus Case - RhinoShield [CrashGuard] Bumper [11 Ft Drop Tested] No Bulk [ShockSpread Technology] Thin Lightweight Protection - Slim Rugged Cover [Black] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LEK876S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_cXt8xb0X40CMJ

Mike B in ok

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2015
Oklahoma
I generally use Spigen cases, currently using the ExactFit on my 7 Plus. The matte black has a grippy finish that I really like. Other dolors are glossier and look nice, but are only marginally more gold able than the bare phone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.