Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thelookingglass

macrumors 68020
Apr 27, 2005
I am very happy with the Caudabe Veil XT on my matte black iP7. Perfect fit, super thin and it works well with my 3D screen protector.

Yeah, if you need an ultra thin you can't go wrong with Caudabe. Awesome quality and customer service. https://www.caudabe.com/products/the-veil-xt-iphone-7?variant=22644334916

Had one for years and get one for every new iPhone. The iPhone 7 iteration is definitely improved over the previous ones with much better grip. I'm still waiting on them to release the Sheath as that's the best combination of thinness and protection IMO. Using the Veil XT in the meantime.

CMoore515

macrumors 6502a
Sep 27, 2015
Des Moines, IA
I've never been as happy with a case as I am with Apple's leather case this year. They were already really nice but now that they've added the metal buttons that match my matte black phone and actually have some tactile feedback they're perfect for me.

Yeah, I had the leather case for my 6s and had no feel on the power button. The one for the 7, with the subtle improvements makes all the difference!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.