Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Hyper has a range of new products coming out this year, with many of the additions previewed this week at CES. The $150 HyperJuice 4-in-1 Qi2 Stand has a 15W magnetic wireless charging surface that is able to charge a MagSafe iPhone at up to 15W.

hyperjuice-qi2-charger.jpg

It's also equipped with a 5W Apple Watch charger, a dedicated charging spot for the AirPods, and a fourth wireless charging spot for other accessories. The stand, which folds down when not in use, will come out in the second quarter of 2024.

Hyper is also working on a foldable Qi2 Puck Stand and Apple Watch charger. Priced at $120, it too can charge an iPhone at up to 15W, with a 2.5W charger available for the Apple Watch. It is set to come out in Q2 2024 as well.

hyperjuice-qi2-foldable-charger.jpg

Hyper has a $130 Qi2 10,000mAh Power Bank coming in the second quarter of the year, with the power bank able to magnetically connect to an iPhone for charging on the go. It includes a 20W charging port as well, with the port providing both input and output power.

hyperjuice-qi2-battery-pack.jpg

Other new products coming from Hyper include a tiny 5,000mAh Capsule Power Bank with integrated cables, a compact 20,000mAh USB-C Power Bank, a 100W multi-port HyperJuice wall charger that can charge up to four devices at once, and a Thunderbolt 5 dock with triple 4K144Hz extended display support, 140W pass-through power delivery, and more.

More information on Hyper's CES announcements can be found on the Hyper website.

Article Link: CES 2024: Hyper Launches 4-in-1 Qi2 Charging Stand, New Power Banks and More

AlastorKatriona

Suspended
Nov 3, 2023
The thing all of these stands forget about is magnetic alignment for the AirPods charger. ESR has this on all of theirs and I'll never use anything else again. Fumbling with AirPods case looking for charging spot is for the birds. The magnetic alignment is a dream. Combined with the fact that ESR MagSafe charger has active cooling to keep the iPhone cool while wireless charging...really can't beat their products in this space, in my opinion.

CarAnalogy

macrumors 601
Jun 9, 2021
So chargers are this year’s CES theme. For Apple users, anyway.

I hear there was, uh, some guy from Intel there too…

iSayuSay

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2011
With newer AirPods Pro, it doesn't make sense to keep a "dedicated charging spot for AirPods". Why? This is a Qi 2 charger, meaning it's targeted toward people with newer iPhones and or Watch, so just get on with Magsafe, remove the redundant Qi charging spots, then add support for Watch fast charging.

Essentiallya Magsafe Duo with stand, and fast charging support for Apple Watch. That'd be awesome 👏🏼

Skyscraperfan

macrumors 6502a
Oct 13, 2021
Wireless chargers should not use precious space on your desk and become another item that collects dust. Plugging in a cable seems more convenient than using such a stand.

likegadgets

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2008
US
It's not so much that Hyper's earlier hubs combusted in fire. It's how the company tried to cover up with poor customer service response. I will never forgive the company for that. Ditto for Samsung.
Or you can get a great design puck from twelve south now, a reliable a company with great customer service. Zero chance I will ever buy anything from Hyper. Buyer beware

iSayuSay

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2011
Wireless chargers should not use precious space on your desk and become another item that collects dust. Plugging in a cable seems more convenient than using such a stand.
Depends on the design I guess? I love my Magsafe Duo flat design. Doesn’t take too much space, extremely thin and charge three of my most used Apple devices (iPhone, Watch, APP).

Use it daily for almost 3 years. A shame Apple discontinued it with no apparent replacement. Also lacks Watch fast charging and stuck in the past with Lightning port.

EchoPulse01

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2014
Hyper is also working on a foldable Qi2 Puck Stand and Apple Watch charger. Priced at $120, it too can charge an iPhone at up to 15W, with a 2.5W charger available for the Apple Watch. It is set to come out in Q2 2024 as well.
No fast charger for the Apple Watch... At this price point! Very disappointing.

Supercyborgninja

macrumors regular
Jul 22, 2022
I prefer to have a charger that lets me put both my Apple Watch in nightstand mode and iPhone on standby mode.

CJM

macrumors 68000
May 7, 2005
U.K.
I’ve owned a watch alongside my phone since.. 2016? And I still just use the cables. Stands are just so unnecessary.

• Disagree
Reactions: jimthing

ric22

macrumors 68020
Mar 8, 2022
Weirdly expensive gadgets, that I wouldn't use even if I was given them. Qi2 is perfect in a car, but why bother elsewhere? Even with a power bank I'd just use a cable to charge it a lot quicker and then disconnect it again.

• Disagree
Reactions: jimthing
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.