Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ApplesAreSweet&Sour

macrumors 68010
Sep 18, 2018
My cats be like:

View attachment 2334281

If the cat rendering is anywhere near accurate that thing is big enough to be borderline cruel. Hard pass.
This.

But also how the hell do they expect my sweet Mr. Mittens to pay $8.30 a month for this?

We give him food and shelter. But he’s never gotten any money from us.

What’s a pet to do, take up a loan, resort to crime or begging?

This is ridiculous.

ApplesAreSweet&Sour

macrumors 68010
Sep 18, 2018
I can imagine confusion in the vets when you ask for an AI device for your pet.

Also, as others have referred, there is quite an anti-collar lobby re cats and for good reasons. I wouldn't want our cat to get caught by a collar.
I’m not saying it’s abuse. But most cats will refuse to wear collars no matter the size and weight.

And even if it doesn’t object to the collar, surely the choking hazard is real considering all the weird things cats do and all the places they go on their own.

I would only consider this product if it was a small chip implant, or something that posed no risk of danger of discomfort for the animal.

Anyone who thinks a cat will comply with a collar like this one has never owned a cat in their life.

• Love
Reactions: polyphenol

IIGS User

macrumors 65816
Feb 24, 2019
"Hey honey, I got this new thing on Amazon for the cat. Check it out!".

Mrs. GS. "*SIGH*. I'll get the gauze. Again. You know if you saved all the money you spent on ER co-pays, you could buy that new truck you want. For cash".

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.