cheapest iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by daleycss, May 25, 2011.

1. daleycss macrumors regular

Where's the best place to buy the cheapest iphone 4 discount you can find without questioning the website? I'm trying to scrape up every penny I can save for the expensive verizon data plans....

2. wordoflife macrumors 604

wordoflife

Without questioning the website? That pretty much throws eBay out of the window depending on how you are looking at it. If you are doing an early upgrade or buying the iPhone for full price, then you should buy it through Apple rather than Verizon. Verizon is going to charge you $50 more than Apple will unless you buy it for the subsidized price of $199/$299. You didn't really mention what you were looking for. If you don't care about extending/signing a new contract, then the cheapest price is $199/$299. No website will sell you a iPhone 4 without a contract for that price point, thus making it the cheapest.

3. daleycss thread starter macrumors regular

ill buy a refurb and ill have an upgrade in two weeks.

4. ann713 macrumors 6502a

Craig's List, if you wanna deal locally. People are always unloading new and used ones for a steal.

5. eseminario macrumors member

Honestly, the cheapest is via apple store with plan. eBay, Craiglist and everywhere outside sells overpriced iPhones.

6. eseminario macrumors member

I almost forgot..

...that I bought two iPhones 4 White factory unlocked (from different sellers) from eBay 2 weeks ago and only one was delivered. Now I have to wait for weeks until eBay buyer protection covers this fraud.
    :mad: