Choice Between two Incase Cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by podsorcerer09, Oct 25, 2010.

1. podsorcerer09 macrumors regular

Hey. Quick question. I got my iPhone 4 a few months ago and love the thing. Ordered the Incase Snap in smoke from the Free Case program, and went ahead and ordered the Slider from the company because I love that product so much. Then that stupid article came out and I don't know which case is really better for the phone. I love the way that the Slider protects, it feels more solid, but the Snap is slimmer and technically shouldn't "shatter" my phone. Have we moved passed this "glassgate" or is it still a real thing. Also, I know that Incase Slider's don't usually work well with any screen protectors, but if you have any that you've tried and have gotten to work I would love hear about it. Thanks for your help

2. calvy macrumors 65816

I am an adult male and I prefer the Snap case because I like minimal cases and the phone is as close to naked as you can get with this case on it. No, it doesn't feel like it protects the phone as well as the Slider, but I can live with that.

If I was a girl and had a purse to carry my phone in all the time, I'd probably get a slider. I'm not sure I'd mind the bulk then.

The other plus to the slider is that there are many colors to choose from.

You really can't go wrong though. Both are nice cases.

3. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

I have the snap on that Apple gave me. Smoke color. Great case.