Chronograph face

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Diginari, May 8, 2015.

1. Diginari macrumors regular

Hey all,

Just got the watch, so playing with it, I setup the Chronograph face which I love, I was testing it when I pressed the timer part of it, now I can't seem to get back to the normal time face?

Any ideas?

2. DannyBres macrumors 65816

DannyBres

Stop the timer top right.

Then reset the timer bottom right.

3. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

click the digital crown?

Edit: I probably have no idea what I'm talking about!

4. roland.g macrumors 603

roland.g

I tested it in store and found it very difficult to do that. I don't remember how to get it back. I also like that face, but I like turning off all the corner items like weather, activity, etc. On the Chrono face, you are stuck with the Chrono corner to activate the stopwatch, and while I like the look of that face, I like the watch face to look simple and elegant, and I think those elements detract from it.

5. Diginari thread starter macrumors regular

Doesn't do anything, when you go back to the face it's back to the timer again, it remembers you were on it. Even a reboot of the watch doesn't put it back

----------

You're right, thanks so much mate. You have to do it in that order or you're stuck there.

6. BillyTrimble macrumors 6502a

It's a chronograph. If it didn't have the controls to start the stopwatch, how would you like to do it? There are plenty of other faces that you can turn off all the complications. It would make absoutely NO sense to not have the on/off and reset controls on a chronograph face!!!!

7. roland.g macrumors 603

roland.g

You could activate it by pressing one of the 3 Chronograph dials on the watch face or one of several other gestures or force touch invocations. Doesn't have to be a little (and tiny) white circle just outside the watch face.

!!!!

8. Banich2 macrumors regular

Force touching the watch face is for changing the watch face, not other features.

9. Sharkey311 Suspended

The only thing I hate about the Chronograph face is you can't remove the stop watch.

10. gr8tfly macrumors 603

gr8tfly

Then it wouldn't be a chronograph... #

11. Sharkey311 Suspended

Obviously. If there was a different face that looked similar and could adjust the background of the face where it is navy blue, I would do that.