Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

daniphils

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2013
So i bought the classic buckle saddle brown the other day and noticed something weird with part of the stitching. Would you say this is damage worth returning or just normal with leather straps?

Attachments

• IMG_4682.JPG
    IMG_4682.JPG
    761.4 KB · Views: 234

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
I definitely see your indication in the picture. Honestly, if it bothers you, being the price point on the band, contact Apple and they will send you a new one, with the return of yours.

If the Second replacement band shows up in similar, then it would be through the manufacturing process.

Also, keep in mind on Apple's 14 day return process, to avoid any return issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: daniphils

daniphils

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2013
I'm tending for a return but the band shows a bit wear and tear already after a few days wearing it, especially at the holes. I only have little experience with apples return policy. Might this be a problem?

Thai

Suspended
Feb 2, 2016
Colorado
I'm tending for a return but the band shows a bit wear and tear already after a few days wearing it, especially at the holes. I only have little experience with apples return policy. Might this be a problem?

Nope. As long as it is within 2 weeks of purchase.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.