CNBC showing Apple news conference right now!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by broncopde, Jul 16, 2010.

1. broncopde macrumors 6502

Not in live time, obviously, but they did just now show what Steve was talking about just minutes ago and they're talking about it with a seven people forum.

Just wanted to get this information out there to others.

Quite unprecedented! Show me that this is so much more than just technology; it's business!

2. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

link?

3. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

grapes911

4. broncopde thread starter macrumors 6502

Yes, exactly. There reporter who is right outside the press conference just explained that they have bloggers and guys inside to take video and then they have to run the video out (can't have a live camera) and then they can show that. So hopefully they will be showing more soon. And hopefully this gets us that much closer to live video at Apple events.

5. thejadedmonkey macrumors 604

thejadedmonkey

yeah. They're saying even though the return rates are low and such, how many people are not returning because they're waiting for Apple to fix it. Basically, if Apple doesn't do anything today, the returns may start piling in.

6. lidomkj macrumors regular

You can make numbers mean anything you want them to. I did not notice the problem because of the bumper I have on it, but I drop bars like everyone else without it on. I never called Apple or stopped in the store to complain. I was waiting to see how this turned out before I did anything. I am sure others are doing the same thing,,,,see how this played out.