Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

derekshank

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2015
Worthington, OH.

Not only did I get the "4-6 weeks" shipping estimate when I ordered it... I also ordered a 38mm Space Gray - and I'm not sure any of those have shipped yet.

I'm hoping that I get it by May 13 at this point. Anything before that is gravy.

bulbousnub

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2014
Columbus reporting... 42mm Sport w/ Blue Band coming 5/13-5/27. AC+ charge on my gift card, nothing else yet though.

Yesterday my order went to Preparing to Ship, today I have a tracking number. Hooray Apple!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 54

spampy22

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 15, 2009
I just decided to pick mine up from the Customer Center at 9:30 am tomorrow instead of waiting all day around my house. Anyone else from Columbus picking theirs up at the CC tomorrow?

cwosigns

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2008
Columbus,OH
I just decided to pick mine up from the Customer Center at 9:30 am tomorrow instead of waiting all day around my house. Anyone else from Columbus picking theirs up at the CC tomorrow?

Nope. Mine is coming to the office, and we get next-day air packages pretty early in the day. Going to work from our conference room with the window that faces our parking lot to watch for the UPS man.

azzamitown

macrumors newbie
Apr 22, 2015
Ohio
Dayton.

SS 42 Black Classic Buckle.
Confirmation email at 3:23.
Charge on card 4/20 is still pending.
EOD 11:01 last night.
Still processing..

The charge on my card happened to same day I changed my shipping address to the office. Probably related I guess. :(

spampy22

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 15, 2009
So did everyone get theirs and what do you think so far? I went on a 3 mile run and worked well. Some of the notification stuff is kind of strange

parkjohnston

macrumors newbie
Jul 26, 2011
Just seeing if any other Columbus, Ohio people are getting their watch Friday? 42mm Space Grey looks to be on its way, woot woot!

I'm going to go to the Polaris Apple store to see if I can score a band or two on Friday. No idea if they will have them but doesn't hurt to check :)

Good Luck!

i have 2 of them, one delivered today and then awaiting my (Space Gray Sport) which should be here soon...it is killing me watching my gf play with here and i am just drooling about it!

jo n oh

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2013
My UPS guy delivered 15 minutes before my shipping window, thank goodness I was home! As I was signing for it he said "I think it's an Apple watch"

I'm so accustomed to wearing Fitbits or Jawbones, I'm blown away by how pretty it is. I want ALL the bands now!

cwosigns

macrumors 68020
Jul 8, 2008
Columbus,OH
Loving my Milanese loop. Battery life so far appears excellent. Kept waiting for it to go down...thought the battery display was stuck. Played on it for a while to even get it to drop 1%.

AJsAWiz

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2007
Ohio
Kindly leave your address along with the info you post.
It would also be helpful if you could include your daily schedule. :rolleyes:

phantom5251

macrumors 6502
Aug 23, 2009
Michigan
Good morning all, another day and more processing fun.

42 mm SG BSB
Ordered 4/10 at x:03
Confirmation 4/10 at x:04:11
Delivered 4/24 - 5/8
Columbus, OH
No charges (Chase)
EOD
Nada on UPS' site.

SayenCroWolf

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2015
Cleveland
Good morning all, another day and more processing fun.

42 mm SG BSB
Ordered 4/10 at x:03
Confirmation 4/10 at x:04:11
Delivered 4/24 - 5/8
Columbus, OH
No charges (Chase)
EOD
Nada on UPS' site.

Mine started moving last night for the first time, same model and I'm in Cleveland. I think there's gonna be a lot of happy campers in the next few days.

sheaitisnotso

macrumors regular
Jun 28, 2005
Any space greys made it to CBus or Ohio yet?

I ordered 38mm SG at :04:54 and got placed in the May 13th window, but just got a pending charge to my card yesterday and gift card balances down to 0, so I'm hopeful for something to happen the next couple of days. Apple site still shows processing.

SayenCroWolf

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2015
Cleveland
Any space greys made it to CBus or Ohio yet?

I ordered 38mm SG at :04:54 and got placed in the May 13th window, but just got a pending charge to my card yesterday and gift card balances down to 0, so I'm hopeful for something to happen the next couple of days. Apple site still shows processing.

Mine hit Cleveland from PA yesterday so I'll have it in the morning. If they dipped your payments you'll start seeing movement soon. From the time they took my loot to the watch hitting Cleveland took about 36 hours.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.