Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jobymac

macrumors newbie
Dec 24, 2013
why is it make a lot of time to share the new way to install C&C in os X mavericks?????

tpg

macrumors regular
Mar 19, 2010
why is it make a lot of time to share the new way to install C&C in os X mavericks?????

Sorry, is this directed at me? If so I'm afraid I don't really understand your request. Your previous message seemed to suggest that you wanted to know how to install Zero Hour on Mavericks -- the process of installation itself will be identical to previous versions of the OS (just install from the disk, and ensure you apply the latest official patch that includes the update to run on Intel machines). I'm guessing you used the game before, so you already know how to do this.

You then need to follow the instructions I posted.

If you have specific queries regarding my instructions I'm happy to help. But remember that it's been holidays for the last couple of days; so please don't be surprised or complain if people aren't responding quickly to your requests!

Jobymac

macrumors newbie
Dec 24, 2013
Sorry, is this directed at me? If so I'm afraid I don't really understand your request. Your previous message seemed to suggest that you wanted to know how to install Zero Hour on Mavericks -- the process of installation itself will be identical to previous versions of the OS (just install from the disk, and ensure you apply the latest official patch that includes the update to run on Intel machines). I'm guessing you used the game before, so you already know how to do this.

You then need to follow the instructions I posted.

If you have specific queries regarding my instructions I'm happy to help. But remember that it's been holidays for the last couple of days; so please don't be surprised or complain if people aren't responding quickly to your requests!

Sorry my bad
i posted before about how to install c&c with Mavericks and use open transport. i tried install most of c&c online but it still no work. so my question if is it possible to show how to install all with a video may be on youtube or what kind of web i m going to use first install c&c follow the instruction. but for the instruction believe me i didn't understand. sorry for the english i m a french speaker

edumac

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2013
Sorry my bad
i posted before about how to install c&c with Mavericks and use open transport. i tried install most of c&c online but it still no work. so my question if is it possible to show how to install all with a video may be on youtube or what kind of web i m going to use first install c&c follow the instruction. but for the instruction believe me i didn't understand. sorry for the english i m a french speaker

Pour les supers impatients :

- Chercher le fichier OpenTransport.framework dans le dossier Systeme/blibliothèque/PrivateFrameWork depuis Mac Os X Lion 10.7
- Copier le fichier OpenTransport qui se trouve dans le paquet (via le menu contextuel : afficher le paquet) du fichier OpenTransport.framework, dans le paquet (via le menu contextuel : afficher le paquet) du programme Zero Hour (très précisément : Zero Hour.app/contents/MacOs/)

- Dans le paquet (via le menu contextuel : afficher le paquet) du programme Zero Hour renommer le fichier Zero Hour en Zero Hour_bin (vérifier qu'il n'y a pas d'extension cachée avec la commande Pomme + I)
- Créer avec TextEdit, le fichier texte Zero Hour (copier/coller du code de TPG) et sauvegarder ce nouveau fichier en TXT. Vérifier qu'il n'y a aucune extension !!!!!!!
- Transformer ce fichier texte Zero Hour en exécutable en tapant dans le terminal de Mac Os X : chmod +x Zero\ Hour
- Copier fichier texte Zero Hour dans le paquet (via le menu contextuel : afficher le paquet) du programme Zero Hour (très précisément : Zero Hour.app/contents/MacOs/)

Si tout est bien correct, vous aurez 3 fichiers avec l'apparence de l'icône du terminal soit : openTransport, Zero Hour et Zero Hour_bin.

cliquer sur l'icône Zero Hour (celui du jeu)

Last edited:

mclari

macrumors newbie
Jan 1, 2014
@tpg, I got this working from the Terminal using this…

Code:
DYLD_FORCE_FLAT_NAMESPACE=1 DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES=/full/path/to/OpenTransport.framework/Versions/A/OpenTransport ./Zero\ Hour

…but when I do the Python script and run it, the game crashes quickly. This is what gets logged in the Console.

Code:
Crashed Thread:  0

Exception Type:  EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGTRAP)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:
dyld: launch, loading dependent libraries

Dyld Error Message:
  could not load inserted library '/[Full path]/Command & Conquer Generals/Zero Hour/Zero Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/OpenTransport' because image not found

Binary Images:
    0x1000 -   0x7eafcf +Zero Hour_bin (???) /Users/USER/*/Zero Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/Zero Hour_bin
0x8fe7f000 - 0x8feb1417  dyld (239.3) <4B280BB1-55F8-313F-86A6-8ADD644ED69E> /usr/lib/dyld

Do you have any ideas what could be wrong here?

edumac

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2013

Code:
DYLD_FORCE_FLAT_NAMESPACE=1 DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES=/full/path/to/OpenTransport.framework/Versions/A/OpenTransport ./Zero\ Hour

…but when I do the Python script and run it, the game crashes quickly. This is what gets logged in the Console.

Code:

Exception Type:  EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGTRAP)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:
dyld: launch, loading dependent libraries

Dyld Error Message:
  could not load inserted library '/[Full path]/Command & Conquer Generals/Zero Hour/Zero Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/OpenTransport' because image not found

Binary Images:
    0x1000 -   0x7eafcf +Zero Hour_bin (???) /Users/USER/*/Zero Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/Zero Hour_bin
0x8fe7f000 - 0x8feb1417  dyld (239.3) <4B280BB1-55F8-313F-86A6-8ADD644ED69E> /usr/lib/dyld

have you read all instructions ? (rename zero hour.app, load open transport file, create script, etc...

mclari

macrumors newbie
Jan 1, 2014
have you read all instructions ? (rename zero hour.app, load open transport file, create script, etc...

I think so. I have placed the framework in the app bundle in the MacOS folder, renamed the executable there to ‘Zero Hour_bin’, and placed the Python script there and named it ‘Zero Hour’. I did not rename ‘Zero Hour.app’, though, was that what needed to be done?

tpg

macrumors regular
Mar 19, 2010

Code:

Code:

...snip...

Dyld Error Message:

...snip...

Hi mclari!

OK, so I'm guessing where you've written '[Full path]' that's something like 'Applications' that you've snipped? Sorry if I'm stating the obvious, but have you checked that OpenTransport is actually where it's expecting to find it? e.g. check the output of:

Code:
ls '/[Full path]/Command & Conquer Generals/Zero Hour/Zero Hour.app/Contents/MacOS'

I have placed the framework in the app bundle

Actually I think this is your problem. You don't want the whole framework, just the *one* file inside called OpenTransport (that's the dylib, see first paragraph of my original post). Alternatively you can just edit the python script so it takes the extra levels of directories into account - should be fairly obvious how to do this, just modify the path on line 6.

edumac

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2013
Don't forget to rename skirmish.ini to skirmish.old to enable all options (hard army, etc..)

tpg

macrumors regular
Mar 19, 2010
Don't forget to rename skirmish.ini to skirmish.old to enable all options (hard army, etc..)

I'm not quite sure I follow this actually. What do you mean by enable hard armies? You PM'ed me saying that this would fix a bug where the skirmish menu doesn't correctly restrict the number of players given a map of a certain capacity (at least, this is the bug I see), but what you post has no effect on this for me.

I'm wondering if the bug you're seeing is different to mine?

mclari

macrumors newbie
Jan 1, 2014
You don't want the whole framework, just the *one* file inside called OpenTransport (that's the dylib, see first paragraph of my original post).

This was the problem, now it works, thanks!

edumac

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2013
I'm not quite sure I follow this actually. What do you mean by enable hard armies? You PM'ed me saying that this would fix a bug where the skirmish menu doesn't correctly restrict the number of players given a map of a certain capacity (at least, this is the bug I see), but what you post has no effect on this for me.

I'm wondering if the bug you're seeing is different to mine?

This bug (no hard amy, no selection location on map, no more than 2 players) happened after I followed yours instructions so that Zero Hour works on Mavericks. May be a second bug with Mavericks and Zero hour ?

Triskelon1488

macrumors newbie
Sep 2, 2006
Hello,

Sorry about this but can I get some very detailed instructions on doing this. I'm not that smart with computers to understand the code and terminals. I downloaded open transport then named it to "opentransport.framework" and put it in the System/framworks folder. I made a copy of "opentransport" and put it in the Zero hour.app/macos folder. Now I open the terminal app for zero hour in that Macos folder and it just tries to start the game and fails. I can't enter any of the codes in it.

I opened terminal without the zero hour app and typed this

"DYLD_FORCE_FLAT_NAMESPACE=1 DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES=/full/path/to/OpenTransport.framework/Versions/A/OpenTransport ./Zero\ Hour"

"no such file or directory"

I don't understand where or how to enter this.

Thanks

tpg

macrumors regular
Mar 19, 2010
Hello,

Sorry about this but can I get some very detailed instructions on doing this. I'm not that smart with computers to understand the code and terminals. I downloaded open transport then named it to "opentransport.framework" and put it in the System/framworks folder. I made a copy of "opentransport" and put it in the Zero hour.app/macos folder. Now I open the terminal app for zero hour in that Macos folder and it just tries to start the game and fails. I can't enter any of the codes in it.

I opened terminal without the zero hour app and typed this

"DYLD_FORCE_FLAT_NAMESPACE=1 DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES=/full/path/to/OpenTransport.framework/Versions/A/OpenTransport ./Zero\ Hour"

"no such file or directory"

I don't understand where or how to enter this.

Thanks

Sorry if the following is a bit terse, the forums crashed and gobbled my previous response ;)

1. Delete the copy you put in System. It's not needed, and is just cluttering things
2. You did copy just the one file called "OpenTransport" (NB capitalisation), and not the whole framework? (A 'framework' is really just a directory with other directories in a specific structure.)
3. If yes, follow the remainder of my instructions - the script will take care of getting the paths right assuming you follow my naming suggestions.

When changing the permissions of the file with chmod, remember to "cd" into the correct folder. Sorry if you had in fact done this, but to me it sounds like this might have been causing the error you had in running the command. That, and perhaps you forgot to replace the '/full/path/to/etc.' with the actual path?

Triskelon1488

macrumors newbie
Sep 2, 2006
Sorry if the following is a bit terse, the forums crashed and gobbled my previous response ;)

1. Delete the copy you put in System. It's not needed, and is just cluttering things
2. You did copy just the one file called "OpenTransport" (NB capitalisation), and not the whole framework? (A 'framework' is really just a directory with other directories in a specific structure.)
3. If yes, follow the remainder of my instructions - the script will take care of getting the paths right assuming you follow my naming suggestions.

When changing the permissions of the file with chmod, remember to "cd" into the correct folder. Sorry if you had in fact done this, but to me it sounds like this might have been causing the error you had in running the command. That, and perhaps you forgot to replace the '/full/path/to/etc.' with the actual path?

Sorry but I'm not understanding any of this. I translated those french instructions and tried those, I'm just not getting it. I know there's two codes that I need to type in.

1. I have "opentransport" straight from the download in the Zero hour.app/macos.

2. I renamed the terminal "Zero Hour" to "Zero Hour_bin" in the zerohour.app/macos folder

3. I can't type any of the codes in the terminal, it starts and fails. I created a textedit and pasted the code on it and removed extension .rtf. It did nothing, I'm lost.

I need some step by step very detailed instructions please.

This is what I get when I start it.

Last login: Thu Jan 2 11:07:23 on ttys000
/Users/money/Games/Command\ \&\ Conquer\ Generals/Zero\ Hour/Zero\ Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/Zero\ Hour_bin ; exit;
Mikes-iMac:~ money$ /Users/money/Games/Command\ \&\ Conquer\ Generals/Zero\ Hour/Zero\ Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/Zero\ Hour_bin ; exit;
dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _OTAtomicAdd16
Referenced from: /Users/money/Games/Command & Conquer Generals/Zero Hour/Zero Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/Zero Hour_bin
Expected in: /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon

dyld: Symbol not found: _OTAtomicAdd16
Referenced from: /Users/money/Games/Command & Conquer Generals/Zero Hour/Zero Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/Zero Hour_bin
Expected in: /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon

Trace/BPT trap: 5
logout

[Process completed]

tpg

macrumors regular
Mar 19, 2010
Hi Triskelon1488,

From what you posted I can infer the install path, so hopefully the following is tailored to you specifically.

So:

1) Open up Terminal. Don't use it to "open something with", just start it from spotlight or similar. (Or navigate to Applications and double click it). It should just sit there, and should not say '[Process completed]' or anything like that.

2) Copy in the following, then press enter to execute:

Code:
cd /Users/money/Games/Command\ \&\ Conquer\ Generals/Zero\ Hour/Zero\ Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/

"cd" means "change directory". The backslashes in the path are necessary to 'escape' the spaces, that is tell the program 'cd' that it should interpret these as part of the path, and not as some other options it needs to process.

This should make the terminal now be pointing at the correct folder. Verify this by typing

Code:
pwd

and enter (this means "print working directory"). It should display more-or-less the path you displayed above

3) Now "list" the contents of the directory:

Code:
ls -al

(and enter). This means "list the files in the current directory", and "-al" are options that tell it to print some extra details.

4) Look at what it says, and copy it in your reply. It should (hopefully) look something like the following, but don't worry if not

Code:
total 78848
drwxr-xr-x+ 5 root  wheel       170 23 Dec 04:34 .
drwxr-xr-x+ 6 root  wheel       204 23 Dec 04:32 ..
-rwxr-xr-x+ 1 root  wheel    352816 23 Dec 04:21 OpenTransport
-rwxr-xr-x+ 1 root  wheel       311 23 Dec 04:33 Zero Hour
-r-xr-xr-x+ 1 root  wheel  40008712 23 Dec 19:05 Zero Hour_bin

Then we'll carry on from there :)

Triskelon1488

macrumors newbie
Sep 2, 2006
Hi Triskelon1488,

From what you posted I can infer the install path, so hopefully the following is tailored to you specifically.

So:

1) Open up Terminal. Don't use it to "open something with", just start it from spotlight or similar. (Or navigate to Applications and double click it). It should just sit there, and should not say '[Process completed]' or anything like that.

2) Copy in the following, then press enter to execute:

Code:
cd /Users/money/Games/Command\ \&\ Conquer\ Generals/Zero\ Hour/Zero\ Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/

"cd" means "change directory". The backslashes in the path are necessary to 'escape' the spaces, that is tell the program 'cd' that it should interpret these as part of the path, and not as some other options it needs to process.

This should make the terminal now be pointing at the correct folder. Verify this by typing

Code:
pwd

and enter (this means "print working directory"). It should display more-or-less the path you displayed above

3) Now "list" the contents of the directory:

Code:
ls -al

(and enter). This means "list the files in the current directory", and "-al" are options that tell it to print some extra details.

4) Look at what it says, and copy it in your reply. It should (hopefully) look something like the following, but don't worry if not

Code:
total 78848
drwxr-xr-x+ 5 root  wheel       170 23 Dec 04:34 .
drwxr-xr-x+ 6 root  wheel       204 23 Dec 04:32 ..
-rwxr-xr-x+ 1 root  wheel    352816 23 Dec 04:21 OpenTransport
-rwxr-xr-x+ 1 root  wheel       311 23 Dec 04:33 Zero Hour
-r-xr-xr-x+ 1 root  wheel  40008712 23 Dec 19:05 Zero Hour_bin

Then we'll carry on from there :)

Ok, I'm following you really close here. This is all way above my head!

Last login: Thu Jan 2 11:34:55 on ttys003
Mikes-iMac:~ money$ cd /Users/money/Games/Command\ \&\ Conquer\ Generals/Zero\ Hour/Zero\ Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/
Mikes-iMac:MacOS money$ pwd
/Users/money/Games/Command & Conquer Generals/Zero Hour/Zero Hour.app/Contents/MacOS
Mikes-iMac:MacOS money$ ls -al
total 78784
drwxr-xr-x 4 root admin 136 Jan 2 11:28 .
drwxr-xr-x 6 root admin 204 Dec 4 2006 ..
-rw-r--r--@ 1 money staff 324496 Oct 2 2012 OpenTransport
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root admin 40008712 Dec 1 2006 Zero Hour_bin
Mikes-iMac:MacOS money$

tpg

macrumors regular
Mar 19, 2010
Ok, I'm following you really close here. This is all way above my head!

Last login: Thu Jan 2 11:34:55 on ttys003
Mikes-iMac:~ money$ cd /Users/money/Games/Command\ \&\ Conquer\ Generals/Zero\ Hour/Zero\ Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/
/Users/money/Games/Command & Conquer Generals/Zero Hour/Zero Hour.app/Contents/MacOS
total 78784
drwxr-xr-x 4 root admin 136 Jan 2 11:28 .

OK, looking good so far - all you need to do now is save that text file in the right place. I need to run now, but:

1) Save the file in this folder, above

2) Repeat the instructions above to do that file listing, and see if it looks like what I posted. If not...

3) The "mv" command moves a file (i.e. renames it), so if you accidentally had a file extension '.txt' on the file you create (that you spotted with the output of ls), you can then do

Code:
mv "Zero Hour.txt" "Zero Hour"

4) Once it has the correct name, run

Code:
chmod +x Zero\ Hour

5) Finally, run 'ls -al' again. You should notice that the line corresponding to the file you just created should now have "x"s in it (meaning 'executable') if it didn't before

At this point it ought to work, if not then post me full output of ls -al again

Triskelon1488

macrumors newbie
Sep 2, 2006
Last login: Thu Jan 2 11:36:14 on ttys002
total 78792
drwxr-xr-x 5 root admin 170 Jan 2 11:53 .
-rw-r--r--@ 1 money staff 583 Jan 2 11:53 Zero Hour
Mikes-iMac:MacOS money$ chmod +x Zero\ Hour
total 78792
-rwxr-xr-x@ 1 money staff 583 Jan 2 11:53 Zero Hour

I got this when I tried the Zero hour terminal. The zero hour application doesn't start.

Last login: Thu Jan 2 11:56:46 on ttys000
Mikes-iMac:~ money$ /Users/money/Games/Command\ \&\ Conquer\ Generals/Zero\ Hour/Zero\ Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/Zero\ Hour ; exit;
money ttys003 Thu Jan 2 11:34 - 11:34 (00:00)
money ttys003 Thu Jan 2 10:01 - 10:01 (00:00)
money ttys003 Thu Jan 2 10:00 - 10:00 (00:00)
money ttys003 Thu Jan 2 09:59 - 09:59 (00:00)

wtmp begins Sat Oct 26 15:02
/Users/money/Games/Command & Conquer Generals/Zero Hour/Zero Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/Zero Hour: line 2: Mikes-iMac:~: command not found
/Users/money/Games/Command & Conquer Generals/Zero Hour/Zero Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/Zero Hour: line 3: Mikes-iMac:MacOS: command not found
/Users/money/Games/Command & Conquer Generals/Zero Hour/Zero Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/Zero Hour: line 4: /Users/money/Games/Command: No such file or directory
/Users/money/Games/Command & Conquer Generals/Zero Hour/Zero Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/Zero Hour: line 4: Conquer: command not found
/Users/money/Games/Command & Conquer Generals/Zero Hour/Zero Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/Zero Hour: line 5: Mikes-iMac:MacOS: command not found
/Users/money/Games/Command & Conquer Generals/Zero Hour/Zero Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/Zero Hour: line 6: total: command not found
/Users/money/Games/Command & Conquer Generals/Zero Hour/Zero Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/Zero Hour: line 7: drwxr-xr-x: command not found
/Users/money/Games/Command & Conquer Generals/Zero Hour/Zero Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/Zero Hour: line 8: drwxr-xr-x: command not found
/Users/money/Games/Command & Conquer Generals/Zero Hour/Zero Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/Zero Hour: line 9: -rw-r--r--@: command not found
/Users/money/Games/Command & Conquer Generals/Zero Hour/Zero Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/Zero Hour: line 10: -rwxr-xr-x: command not found
/Users/money/Games/Command & Conquer Generals/Zero Hour/Zero Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/Zero Hour: line 11: Mikes-iMac:MacOS: command not found
logout

[Process completed]

tpg

macrumors regular
Mar 19, 2010
Code:
total 78792
drwxr-xr-x  5 root   admin       170 Jan  2 11:53 .
drwxr-xr-x  6 root   admin       204 Dec  4  2006 ..
-rw-r--r--@ 1 money  staff    324496 Oct  2  2012 OpenTransport
-rwxr-xr-x@ 1 money  staff       583 Jan  2 11:53 Zero Hour
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root   admin  40008712 Dec  1  2006 Zero Hour_bin

This looks vaguely plausible. Presuming the script & library are correct you should now just be able to start the application either 'as normal' by double clicking, or just running the 'Zero Hour' script directly. However you will see that your 'Zero Hour' script is larger than mine (5th column is size in bytes). So I strongly suspect that the contents are incorrect (see later on).

I got this when I tried the Zero hour terminal. The zero hour application doesn't start.

Can you define "the Zero hour terminal" please - I can't figure out what you're trying to do.

Code:
Last login: Thu Jan  2 11:56:46 on ttys000
Mikes-iMac:~ money$ /Users/money/Games/Command\ \&\ Conquer\ Generals/Zero\ Hour/Zero\ Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/Zero\ Hour ; exit;

...snip...

wtmp begins Sat Oct 26 15:02 
/Users/money/Games/Command & Conquer Generals/Zero Hour/Zero Hour.app/Contents/MacOS/Zero Hour: line 2: Mikes-iMac:~: command not found

...snip...

To me it seems that the contents of the script are wrong - it's like you've copied and pasted a bunch of paths into it, from the warnings you're getting!! Please verify that it's correct - from the terminal you can run

Code:
cat Zero\ Hour

to see the contents of a file. Or from Finder you can force it to open in your favourite text editor. If it's wrong, please fix and try again!

Triskelon1488

macrumors newbie
Sep 2, 2006
The Zero hour terminal is the terminal icon "Zero Hour" in the macos folder. The app I'm talking about is the regular zero hour icon. I just opened the zero hour terminal in macos with textedit and I get this. I typed cat zero\ hour" and no such file or anything. I don't know where to delete the paths you said.

Last login: Thu Jan 2 13:38:26 on ttys001
total 78792
-rwxr-xr-x@ 1 money staff 583 Jan 2 11:53 Zero Hour

edumac

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2013
Sorry but I'm not understanding any of this. I translated those french instructions and tried those, I'm just not getting it. I know there's two codes that I need to type in.

1. I have "opentransport" straight from the download in the Zero hour.app/macos.

2. I renamed the terminal "Zero Hour" to "Zero Hour_bin" in the zerohour.app/macos folder

3. I can't type any of the codes in the terminal, it starts and fails. I created a textedit and pasted the code on it and removed extension .rtf. It did nothing, I'm lost.

[Process completed]

1 : ok
2 : check if Zero Hour_bin has no extension
3 : ONLY copy/paste the code from TPG : the file size should be 310 not 583 !! and saved in .Txt not Rtf !!!!
4 : Check too if your new script called "Zero Hour" has no extension

AND

transform your new script into executable by the command : chmod +x Zero\ Hour

drwxr-xr-x 5 pixel staff 170 24 déc 05:44 .
drwxr-xr-x 7 pixel staff 238 26 sep 2007 ..
-rwxr-xr-x 1 pixel staff 148176 31 jul 2012 OpenTransport
-rwxr-xr-x@ 1 pixel staff 310 24 déc 05:33 Zero Hour
-rwxr-xr-x@ 1 pixel staff 40008712 7 déc 2006 Zero Hour_bin

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.