Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
It was removed when OS X went to 64bit only, since mojave. Aspyr was working on a 64-bit upgrade but have given up

*Additional Update for May 20, 2020:

Last year, we announced we would be transitioning to 64-bit apps following Apple’s decision to end support for 32-bit versions upon the roll out of macOS Catalina. Unfortunately, during this process we discovered we won’t be able to update Command and Conquer and have removed it from our store today, May 20, 2020. We will continue to provide customer service support for our customers who purchased this game through us, but have not updated to macOS Catalina. Thank you for your understanding and continued support.

Huge shame! I had this on the mac and loved it, i even got the rise of reds, shockwave and contra mods working on the mac natively. Only solution now is windows via boot camp!

iOrbit

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2012
So whats the deal with this game? I thought Multiplayer was nerfed because Game Centre was removed?

but Game Centre is still active and I successfully played a multiplayer game via GC.

Did the original Mac CNCG facebook group close because Game Center was removed?

1HavOcI.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.