Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chinapolo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 11, 2010
hola!!! mi problemita consiste en que compre un iphone ya usado por un amigo y trate de actualizar su o.s y resulta que entro en un estado que desconosco y no se que haceer, solo prende con la pantalla negra que muestra la manzanita de apple y luego se queda en una pantalla que dice algo de usb y solo llamada de emergencia y luego al insertar la tarjeta sim no la reconoce. agradeciendo de antemano a todos loa amigos del foro que me puedan aportar algo me despido ( aclaro que cai en el error de confundirlo con el funcionamiento del bb pero veo que es mas complejo) : : O

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
Huh, aren't there Mexican forums somewhere?

just so you know, not all of us spanish speakers come from Mexico:mad:

To the OP:

Este es un foro en inglés solamente, si quieres que alguien te ayuda aquí tendrás que poner tus preguntas en inglés. Cada iPhone se trata diferente dependiendo del modelo en específico y la versión del sistema operativo instalado; al parecer lo actualizastes al nuevo 4.1 y perdiste el desbloqueo del jb de un iPhone comprado de AT&T u otro lugar...

For the MR people I'm too lazy to translate properly:
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.macrumors.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D1012844

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
Извини, братан, но здесь говорят только по-английски.

"Sorry, bro, but here only speak in English". Google Translation of it seems too good, do you really write in russian or you just used google:confused:

ItsJustafnPhone

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2010
for the non speakers he's having a problem where his SIM card is not recognized and is just staying in the please connect to itunes/emergency call screens

macfanrutler

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2010
NJ

To the OP:

Este es un foro en inglés solamente, si quieres que alguien te ayuda aquí tendrás que poner tus preguntas en inglés. Cada iPhone se trata diferente dependiendo del modelo en específico y la versión del sistema operativo instalado; al parecer lo actualizastes al nuevo 4.1 y perdiste el desbloqueo del jb de un iPhone comprado de AT&T u otro lugar...

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.macrumors.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D1012844

After reading the Google translation of that I now know why I can't understand when spanish people try to speak in English. :D

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
not mexican but do love me some tacos...

I thought that people in Mexico speak Mexican.:confused:;)
You are right, Mexicans do speak Mexican if you consider their other 65 languages, before they learned spanish in the sixteen century ;)

I'll help you if you give me a taco
^^^^^^ You'll have to excuse him..... he lives in Oakville.
Hey, who doesn't love a good taco! If the guy is Mexican, I would want one al pastor (pork) w/ salsa de cacahuetes (spicy pepper + peanut sauce)... Once you try the original cantina tacos from real Mexicans, the Taco Bell tacos tastes like cardbox:(...
Tacos-al-Pastor.jpg

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
After reading the Google translation of that I now know why I can't understand when spanish people try to speak in English. :D

Yeah, just read the translation... really bad, syntax out of place, incorrect words in the translation and everything...

The OP basically bought the phone from his friend and now he/she cannot pass the activation screen after upgrading the fw....My guess is that he updated to 4.1....

I basically told the OP to write in English if he/she wanted help from here, and to give us the iPhone model and iOS version since each works differently to activate and that what probably happened to him is that he updated to the latest firmware and lost his jailbreak and unlock, which is why he can't do nothing w/ it for now...

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.

To the OP:

Sí, ésta es probablemente la verdad. Él tiene que esperar a 4.1 a ser jailbroke, a menos que haya SHSH “blobs" salvo (dudoso) o ha 3G/3GS.

Tito Georgie

macrumors 6502
Jul 17, 2010
New York
hahahahahahaaha this is funnyy

but some of you people are ignorant, not all people that speak spanish are mexican...

I speak spanish & I'm from Dominican Republic.

this thread is a good laugh though hahahaha.
but the way he writes spanish does seem like he's from mexico..

KentuckyHouse

macrumors 68030
Jan 29, 2010
Lexington, KY.
but some of you people are ignorant, not all people that speak spanish are mexican...

You'll have to excuse the ignorant among the group. Some people don't get anything unless it's lilly white and speaks only English.

To the OP, I don't speak Spanish, but please don't be offended by the less-intelligent here.

Dr Kevorkian94

macrumors 68020
Jun 9, 2009
SI, NY
this is what he said

hello! My little problem is that buying an iPhone already used by a friend and try to upgrade your OS and it I go into a state desconosco haceer not know, just turn on the black screen showing the apple to apple and then remains on a screen that says something about usb and only emergency call and then to insert the sim card is not recognized. thanking in advance to all forum friends praise me to add anything I leave (I should clarify that I fell into the mistake of confusing it with the operation of the bb but I see that is more complex)

macfanrutler

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2010
NJ
hahahahahahaaha this is funnyy

this thread is a good laugh though hahahaha.
but the way he writes spanish does seem like he's from mexico..

Since I am in the Northeast anyone that speaks spanish is Puerto Rican. If I were from California they would be Mexican, and if I was from Florida they would be Cuban. So I guess it all depends.

Snowman3459

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2010
Well I don't know about Spanish, it may still be around.

However, English is dead. We speak American now.

sniffies

macrumors 603
Jul 31, 2005
somewhere warm, dark, and cozy
Since I am in the Northeast anyone that speaks spanish is Puerto Rican. If I were from California they would be Mexican, and if I was from Florida they would be Cuban. So I guess it all depends.
According to The New York Times:

New York = Puerto Ricans, Dominicans
Florida = Puerto Ricans, Dominicans
California = Puerto Ricans, Dominicans
Arizona = Mexicans

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
Sí, ésta es probablemente la verdad. Él tiene que esperar a 4.1 a ser jailbroke, a menos que haya SHSH “blobs" salvo (dudoso) o ha 3G/3GS.
Not too shabby, A spanish speaker could figure all of what you said...

surely this is a joke.
i'm speaking american by the way.
Yeah, Surely (the member) was jk due to his emoticon use at the end of the post...

this is what he said
hello! My little problem is that buying an iPhone already used by a friend and try to upgrade your OS and it I go into a state desconosco haceer not know, just turn on the black screen showing the apple to apple and then remains on a screen that says something about usb and only emergency call and then to insert the sim card is not recognized. thanking in advance to all forum friends praise me to add anything I leave (I should clarify that I fell into the mistake of confusing it with the operation of the bb but I see that is more complex)
No, that's what Google Translate said of what the OP said... not the best translation google, not the best...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.