Comprehensive list of iPhone friendly sights

MacDryCleaner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 3, 2007
Hi there everybody -

is there anybody out there who is keeping a website with links to all of the known iPhone friendly sights out there.

I would like to make an iPhone sights bookmark and need a place to start.

Thanks everyone.

Sobe

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2007
Wash DC suburbs
if this keeps up, not only will we need a list of sites for the iphone, we'll need a list to keep track of the threads!

MacDryCleaner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 3, 2007
should have clarified ... sorry

What I meant by that was websites that had been optimized for the iphone. For example, the shopping list 'application' that was written for iPhone. Has there been anybody that has grouped all of those websites together?

tttexxan

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2007
What I meant by that was websites that had been optimized for the iphone. For example, the shopping list 'application' that was written for iPhone. Has there been anybody that has grouped all of those websites together?
Try these two ...I think really cool

appmarks.com

mockdock.com

I keep both of these pages on safari and they give widgets of websites for the iphone...Has about everything you need

davemcg

macrumors newbie
Jan 17, 2008
Boston North Shore
iphone site for photography

Here's a site with all the latest online photo industry and camera headlines, great photographer previews, and links to a wide variety of online photo sites.

http://fotoprevue.com

There's an iPhone widget that aggregates all the most authoritative photography RSS feeds.

davemcg