Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Quboid

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 16, 2006
everywhere
just a quick question. We were told to research the different c libraries for a school asisgnment. I'm having trouble with stdil.h and , can anyone help me. I would like to know most of its funciones and what they generally do.

Thanks. Got school a sec.

gnasher729

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
Quboid said:
just a quick question. We were told to research the different c libraries for a school asisgnment. I'm having trouble with stdil.h and , can anyone help me. I would like to know most of its funciones and what they generally do.

I've never, ever heard of stdil.h. And as a rule, any serious programmer will react quite violently when confronted with lazy spelling like yours. If you can't be bothered to get the question right, why should anyone be bothered to answer it?

robbieduncan

Moderator emeritus
Jul 24, 2002
Harrogate
So basically you are too lazy to do your own homework and would like us to waste our time doing it for you for no reward. No thanks.

Which school do you go to again?

MrFrankly

macrumors regular
Jan 11, 2006
Quboid said:

I assume you mean stdio.h. If you have the header file you have all the functions and then it should be quite trivial to find out what they do. What help do you need then?

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
I vaguely remember a stdil.h as a nonstandard implementation of stdio.h in some MS-DOS compiler. This would be ancient history, and would explain why you can't find much information about it.

Quboid

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 16, 2006
everywhere
sorry

ok guys, just got back from school. (well got back on my computer since school). Sorry about the "lazy" spelling this morning, i was in a great hurry to go to school. And the intention was not to get you to do my homework for me, I had already done all the research i could the night before, just thought you guys may have been able to help me out. No i was not trying to waste your time, but thanks anyways. Sorry for the spelling errors again, and thanks.

PS. Its been a while since i've really spoken english (almost a year), glance at my location.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.