Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Omelly

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 6, 2011
Hey,guys
Have you heard that Conquer Online is going for Mac?
I wanna know if it’s true or just a kind joke? I’ve been waiting this for years!!! Definitely a plus!:p

Omelly

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 6, 2011
Any Mac Game to be recommended?

For Mac games, which is the best one you like most so far? Any one to be recommended? :apple:

Phiona

macrumors newbie
Jan 17, 2011
Don't worry guys, Conquer Online will release their Mac version soon, maybe this end of March? :)

conquerboss_1.jpg

conquercharacter_1.jpg

doh123

macrumors 65816
Dec 28, 2009
the other "CO" game... Champions Online runs fantastic with Wineskin on Macs :) its free to play as well, and fun for a little while...

Since Conquer Online can run with Wine as well, I'm wondering if they are doing a native port, or just a wrapper...

alma111

macrumors newbie
Apr 4, 2011
We have some great news! The TQ team is proud to announce that Conquer Online is now coming to the Mac! This new Mac Beta version is scheduled for release around April, 2011. Soon, players on Mac will be able to do battle and quest in this epic world of Kung-Fu! Everyone will be able to join in the most exciting PvP battles, slay dangerous monsters, complete perilous tasks, and just have the most fun of your gaming life!
The exact date for the release is not yet fixed, but the one thing we can be sure of is that the new Mac Conquer will still be free to play, and will include all of the previous updates available for the WindThe development of the Mac client is about to reach its final phase, and will be available sooner than you know! More details will be coming soon! Stay tuned to the Conquer Online Official Site!ows version!

doh123

macrumors 65816
Dec 28, 2009
now all they need is better servers to host the downloads... been downloading the 700mb download for many hours now and only at 169mb... says 23 hours remaining... funny since my connection is 15mbps and stuff usually downloads very quickly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.