I'm in a dilemma in buying my first iPad. As I want to locally store family photos and use it as a semi-laptop replacement, I am thinking of the 64 or the 128 (leaning towards 128..) wifi. However as this is a significant investment, and in light of the endless posts on screen and me memory issues, I am unsure whether to bite the bullet now or wait until this time next year (I hope by which time hardware/software bugs will have been squished). If I buy an iPad air now, I am unlikely to go through the hassle of selling it before the next refresh. All points of view would be greatly appreciated!