Contributions to MR with cash?

wmmk

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 28, 2006
The Library.
Hello all,
I love macrumors, and feel like I should contribute. I've finally saved up $25 from doing random odd jobs around the neighboorhood and I'd like to use it to become a demi. Only problem is, you have to 18 to get paypal, and even if I had anaccount, I'd have no way to get any of my cash into my account. Is there any MacRumors P.O. box that I could send $25 in cash to so that I could get demi-god status? Thanks in advance,
wmmk

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
wmmk said:
Hello all,
I love macrumors, and feel like I should contribute. I've finally saved up $25 from doing random odd jobs around the neighboorhood and I'd like to use it to become a demi. Only problem is, you have to 18 to get paypal, and even if I had anaccount, I'd have no way to get any of my cash into my account. Is there any MacRumors P.O. box that I could send $25 in cash to so that I could get demi-god status? Thanks in advance,
wmmk
Email me and we can arrange something.

arn@visi.net

arn

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
I don't use paypal and don't think I will in the future. I would like to see the cash option made a normal form of payment but is that a feasible option. I can't see opening a paypal account just to donate $25 but would still like to contribute.

I don't want to make this normal habit if cash payment is frowned upon tho.

RBMaraman

macrumors 65816
Jul 25, 2002
Louisville, KY
MacNut said:
I don't use paypal and don't think I will in the future. I would like to see the cash option made a normal form of payment but is that a feasible option. I can't see opening a paypal account just to donate $25 but would still like to contribute.

I don't want to make this normal habit if cash payment is frowned upon tho.
Just so you know, you don't have to open a PayPal account. I absolutely HATE PayPal, but I found out that you don't have to open an account to process a transaction through them. When you click on the link to contribute, there is an option to process a credit card payment without opening a PayPal account.

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
email me and I can also arrange something, or a case or two of beer.

Oh wait, you're under 18 -- so I cannot share any of the beer I buy for you, with you. :eek: