Copying songs to Itunes

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Acronym, May 29, 2008.

1. Acronym macrumors 68000

so i was up at my cusions (sp?) place and put some of his music onto my ipod i didnt have to get rid of my music at all but now i want to transfer his songs ono my itunes library and then onto the computer itself, what program do i need to do this with? i tried using ephpod before but neve worked.

any help would be nice

2. tobefirst macrumors 68040

tobefirst

3. Acronym thread starter macrumors 68000

i am a (proud) windows operating system owner so if someone maybe has a windows solution that would be nice

4. Ice-Cube macrumors 6502a

Ice-Cube

Yeah senuti would work fine, unless the iPod in question is an iPod Touch and you're running on a PC.

5. Acronym thread starter macrumors 68000

yes i am trying to copy from an ipod touch to a pc i copied songs from an I-Mac

6. H$R macrumors 6502

H$R

7. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

try www.windowsrumors.com

8. Acronym thread starter macrumors 68000

try a little less srcasim and take your usless posts elsewhere please

9. flyfish29 macrumors 68020

flyfish29

I liked the sarcasm and thought the post was quite helpful... I am in need of window replacements!!:D

What did you expect, it is a Mac support site!:confused:

That being said, thank you Acronym for being polite while showing us your un-appreciation of sarcasm!:rolleyes:

10. Acronym thread starter macrumors 68000

Windows based programs not macs

ah yes but you didnt need to flaunt your mac obssession and give no help at all

now to get back on track anyone know of a windows based program for copying songs from an ipod touch to itunes?

11. flyfish29 macrumors 68020

flyfish29

Technically if they are not songs you paid for, I guess you shouldn't be able to put them on your windows computer anyway. :D

No really, sorry but I have no idea how to do that on windows.

I also don't know how I flaunted my mac obsession...but I am pretty proud of my Mac Obsession by the way!:apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::D

12. H$R macrumors 6502

H$R

did you even read my post above?

http://lifehacker.com/394046/copy-mu...puter-for-free.

This seems to be the only free solution up to now for windows. Because the storing system has changed with the Touch/iPhone.

and no, we don't stop our mac obsession here in our home

13. gnasher729 macrumors P6

gnasher729

Maybe some legal help: If that is your cousins music, then having it on your iPod is already illegal, and copying it to your computer would be even more illegal. The going rate if you are caught in the USA is between $750 and $150,000 _per song_.

14. Acronym thread starter macrumors 68000

right because ever single person on this forum pays for their songs?

@ H$R i did read your post but i was simply replying to the other people posting

15. H$R macrumors 6502

H$R

ok, hope it helps, didn't see, because you didn't mention it at all in your answers.

Who said that he's living in the US? (but he might). Differert contries, different laws. It's not illegal in my country and others here in europe. Sharing between family and friends is legal. And unless they define friends, the laws aren't good enough anyways.