Could You Bill An Iphone To Your Monthly Bill?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Neverbepeace, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Neverbepeace macrumors 6502a

Neverbepeace

I was wondering if I can bill an iphone to my account like I did with t-mobile. Does att allow that?

2. SashaFierce Guest

SashaFierce

no, they must be separate, the acne faced teenagers working at AT&T would be too confused if home phone and cell phone bills were joined.

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

4. yelnref macrumors member

I'm confused. My iPhone and home phone are on the same monthly bill (along with internet and datacard) and I'm not getting phone calls from confused adolescents... ?

Or does the op mean charge the cost of an iPhone to their monthly bill (and somehow pay it off in installments?) Sorry if I'm just being thick...

5. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

+1 ^^^ Yup, I had a combined bill from AT&T for wireless, land line, DSL (a step-up from dial-up), and I purchased all my iPhones separately, as well as all my other phones. :eek:

6. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

7. kAoTiX macrumors 6502

kAoTiX

Try asking ATT because there doesn't seem to be any single answer here at the moment. This would have been the first thing I'd have done anyway lol.

8. fedup flyer macrumors regular

If you can't afford to pay for the phone up front the chances are that you cannot afford the monthly bill either.

9. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

Maybe someone else pays the monthly phone bill? An employer, perhaps?

10. Lakerfan210 macrumors regular

On other phones I'm pretty sure you can but not on the iPhone. You have to pay it upfront.

11. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

No. Yes. No way. Certainly. It's funny to see all the different answers here. I'm sure the OP is thoroughly confused. :)

OP, just call AT&T. They're always your best bet to answer questions about "their" service.

12. Gix1k macrumors 68030

Gix1k

ahahahhahaha lmao

13. juswest macrumors regular

When I ordered my iPhone 3G in March they asked if I wanted to bill it to the account. So just call

14. AbSoluTc macrumors 68040

AbSoluTc

You totally missed the question. Where did you get home phone bill from? :confused:

15. d21mike macrumors 68040

d21mike

I have a small business account and had 2 iphones mailed and billed to my account. I just called my account rep at AT&T.

16. natebookpro macrumors 6502a

I love all the smug assumptions people make to try to give themselves a sense of superiority. Get over yourselves...

17. bigjnyc macrumors 603

bigjnyc

personal account - NO

business account - YES (you must call your account rep not customer service or store personnel.)

18. Rodimus Prime macrumors G4

Rodimus Prime

I love that poor assumtion there. ATT does not allow that for a peronal line but either way you have to pay for the phone with in a month any how. I view it more as a matter of convenience since it is just take on to the monthly bill.

I have routed stuff to a monthly bill because it is just easier for me. Everything I pay for is by credit card that I pay off in full every month but I do that because it makes it easier for me to track everything. I would view this the same way.