Countdown begins! Superbowl 2010... Colts or Saints?

Who will win the Superbowl?

• Colts

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Saints

Votes: 21 61.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fotografica

macrumors 68040
Jan 7, 2006
Boston
It fell apart with the onsides kick..Sean Payton must carry his balls around in a wheelbarrow..Changed the whole game..

TheOnlyJon

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2009
Indianapolis
It fell apart with the onsides kick..Sean Payton must carry his balls around in a wheelbarrow..Changed the whole game..
Completely agree. The Saints gained about 300mph of momentum from that play. They totally deserved the win. Phenomenally played by both teams - Saints just came out on top.

It's kind of a win-win for Colts fans though...Drew Brees went to Purdue (where I go, WOOT) so we've got that going for us :)

We couldn't have asked for a classier team to lose to. I just wish we could have lost to Drew Brees instead of an interception, but there's always next year. I can't wait. Seriously. :D

Peace

macrumors Core
Apr 1, 2005
Space--The ONLY Frontier
Completely agree. The Saints gained about 300mph of momentum from that play. They totally deserved the win. Phenomenally played by both teams - Saints just came out on top.

It's kind of a win-win for Colts fans though...Drew Brees went to Purdue (where I go, WOOT) so we've got that going for us :)

We couldn't have asked for a classier team to lose to. I just wish we could have lost to Drew Brees instead of an interception, but there's always next year. I can't wait. Seriously. :D
You didn't lose to an interception. Indy lost to a good team.

TheOnlyJon

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2009
Indianapolis
You didn't lose to an interception. Indy lost to a good team.
Oh believe me, I completely agree. The Saints outplayed the Colts without a doubt. I'm just saying, the loss would have been easier to swallow had the turning point been a magical moment by Brees as opposed to a mistake by Manning (albeit, a brilliant defensive play by Porter, no doubt).

Both teams played well and it just came down to who played harder - the better team won :)

jav6454

macrumors P6
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
Colts lost before the interception. That was just extra frosting on the delicious cake.
According to the press conference, the missed field goal by the Colts was a moral let down. And from that point on, the Colts starting loosing hope. The real morale killer was the interception at the 2:00 mark. No way they could recover 2 touchdowns in less than 2 minutes; 1 TD and maybe a field goal, that's about it.