Coupon for Dell widescreen??


allisonv7

macrumors 6502
Jul 20, 2004
421
1
Slickdeals.net posted some coupon codes for Dell monitors, I don't remember which models they were for but I just saw it in the past hour or so, so I'm sure its still available.

Edit: Just looked and they have this deal: Dell Ultrasharp 2005FPW 20.1" Widescreen LCD $749 - 25% off 40F961WD2MTG0K - $55 off 2202KZX7B311VC = $506


allison.
 

nospleen

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 8, 2002
2,332
645
Texas
allisonv7 said:
Slickdeals.net posted some coupon codes for Dell monitors, I don't remember which models they were for but I just saw it in the past hour or so, so I'm sure its still available.

Edit: Just looked and they have this deal: Dell Ultrasharp 2005FPW 20.1" Widescreen LCD $749 - 25% off 40F961WD2MTG0K - $55 off 2202KZX7B311VC = $506


allison.
You rock, thanks!!!!!!!!!! :)
 

debroglie

macrumors 6502a
Aug 19, 2004
607
0
Philadelphia, PA
wow, that is an unbelievable deal! just over 500 for a high quality 20" widescreen!!

I hope they have a deal like this in 2-3 months when I am ready to buy!
 

nospleen

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 8, 2002
2,332
645
Texas
I just placed my order, I was going to order the Apple, but for 500 bucks I could not resist.
 

ellisongs

macrumors member
Jan 14, 2005
35
0
debroglie said:
wow, that is an unbelievable deal! just over 500 for a high quality 20" widescreen!!

I hope they have a deal like this in 2-3 months when I am ready to buy!
The Dell outlet has them for $448.00
 

ellisongs

macrumors member
Jan 14, 2005
35
0
nospleen said:
The thing already shipped too, dang, I was going to cancel my order.

Don't feel bad. My guess is that you might get a dead pixel or two from the outlet.
 

jer446

macrumors 6502a
Dec 28, 2004
826
0
i WISH apple did things like this.. theyre displays are beatiful.. think about it..u cud get TWO dell 20 inchers for the price of ONE apple monitor.. apples monitors arent THAT good..
 

macdaddy121

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2003
758
31
Georgia
20.1

That Dell at the DellOutlet is SWEET!!!! Thats only 450 bucks. I'm looking at a $2500 22" cinema display I bought a little over two years ago from apple. I'm thinking about buying that monitor just so I can have it. HAHAHA
 

nospleen

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 8, 2002
2,332
645
Texas
ellisongs said:
Don't feel bad. My guess is that you might get a dead pixel or two from the outlet.
Yea right, you are just trying to make up with me. :D
 

BONDS

macrumors newbie
Feb 24, 2005
16
0
2005FPW + Geforce2 MX/MX 400?

Hey guys!!!
I am new to macrumors.com

I have a question that i need help with. I tried for over an hour to find the answer but couldnt get any where so im gonna try the question here and may be you guys can help me out.

I have a Geforce2 MX/MX 400 and i wanted to know if i can use the 2005FPW monitor with this card and also not having any black bars on the top and on the bottom.

I just installed updated drivers for this card today and i found an option where i can create my own resolution and refresh rate. So i created 1680 x 1050 as it is the recommended resolution for this monitor. I want to know if this would work before i get this monitor.

Any input would be helpful.

Thanks in advance

Bonds
 

ellisongs

macrumors member
Jan 14, 2005
35
0
nospleen said:
Yea right, you are just trying to make up with me. :D
The outlet does not include free shipping so there really isn't that much difference. :rolleyes:

I also noticed that there is a coupon for the *UltraSharp 1704FPV 17-inch Flat Panel LCD Monitor with Height Adjustable Stand coupon Code# DX7VW4JHXQM42X which brings the price down to $244 with free shipping. I'm not going to look in the outlet!
 

cubist

macrumors 68020
Jul 4, 2002
2,075
0
Muncie, Indiana
Thanks guys!

Ordered a 2005FP from the outlet for around $480 total. I was going to order a different monitor earlier today but now I'm getting a widescreen 20"! I am going to be loving life!!
 

nospleen

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 8, 2002
2,332
645
Texas
ellisongs said:
The outlet does not include free shipping so there really isn't that much difference. :rolleyes:

I also noticed that there is a coupon for the *UltraSharp 1704FPV 17-inch Flat Panel LCD Monitor with Height Adjustable Stand coupon Code# DX7VW4JHXQM42X which brings the price down to $244 with free shipping. I'm not going to look in the outlet!
Okay, we are friends again. :)
 

nospleen

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 8, 2002
2,332
645
Texas
cubist said:
Ordered a 2005FP from the outlet for around $480 total. I was going to order a different monitor earlier today but now I'm getting a widescreen 20"! I am going to be loving life!!
How crazy is that price?!! Enjoy it!
 

debroglie

macrumors 6502a
Aug 19, 2004
607
0
Philadelphia, PA
cubist said:
Ordered a 2005FP from the outlet for around $480 total. I was going to order a different monitor earlier today but now I'm getting a widescreen 20"! I am going to be loving life!!
ummm.... did you get the 2005FP or the 2005FPW? Because the one you listed isn't widescreen.
 

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
7,583
489
Melenkurion Skyweir
debroglie said:
ummm.... did you get the 2005FP or the 2005FPW? Because the one you listed isn't widescreen.
The 2005FP/W is widescreen. The non-widescreen "version" of that LCD is either the 1905FP or the 2001FP, depending on how you look at it.
 

jrober

macrumors regular
Jan 22, 2003
212
0
Heathfield, UK
UK Coupons

Guys,

Any of you know if there are UK coupons avaliable for the Dell 2005FPW 20". of any news regarding prices of dell 20" or bigger widescreen monitors.

Until a few days ago it was about £470 now it is back up to £589! And yes I know that is over $1,123 in the US Don't UK prices suck with this exchange rate.

John