Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Esulatell

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 4, 2009
I downloaded the demo and that worked perfectly and it was pretty good so I went out and bought the full game but everytime I try to play it I get an error message that reads:

"Unsupported graphics card. [vendor = 0x0000, device = 0x0000] Continuing to play might lead to unexpected results or crashes."

The demo worked fine so what is wrong with it? :mad:

Oh my specs are in my signature and i'm on Windows 7 (BB7000).

EDIT: Almost forgot! NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GS with 512MB :)

Esulatell

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 4, 2009
Well it worked but now I have a new problem, on the main menu the mouse only moves around the right and there is something stopping it going towards the left of the screen.
I can't click either.

I don't understand :confused: the demo was working perfectly a couple of hours ago.

Blair230

macrumors regular
Feb 17, 2009
Near Philly
There used to be pretty good info here on how to do that. Do you by chance know where it might be?
Thanks.

It is actually quite simple now. I think you are referring to the laptopvideo2go drivers us imac users had to play with.

Now updating the drivers is as simple as going to nvidia's website, downloading the new drivers for whichever version of windows you are using and letting it run.

Nvidia even has a driver detector that will tell you which one to download.

I have done this for some time now and everything works great!

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
It is actually quite simple now. I think you are referring to the laptopvideo2go drivers us imac users had to play with.

Now updating the drivers is as simple as going to nvidia's website, downloading the new drivers for whichever version of windows you are using and letting it run.

Nvidia even has a driver detector that will tell you which one to download.

I have done this for some time now and everything works great!

Thank you Blair. Yes, I was thinking of laptopvideo2go! Do you by chance have a link? I'll go look to. I want to update the info in the Windows Gaming on a Mac guide.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.